No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao it is a harley, it handles badly enuf without aggravating the situation and putting a side car on it. we will have to make do with the jetboat. even if i can prob drive faster and scare you worse in a car LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
      lmao it is a harley, it handles badly enuf without aggravating the situation and putting a side car on it. we will have to make do with the jetboat. even if i can prob drive faster and scare you worse in a car LOL
      I'm married..... and have had kids.... nothing scares me..... OK... the ex-wife scares the lliving crap outta me... I'll be ok with your driving... even if it is on the wrong side of the road

Comment

• the exhubby scares the living crap out of me too. and ho hum. we drive on the correct side of the road LOL it is you who are wrong on that one :P i can get the back end out around the corners on the dirt roads. i do try not to do it too often as yeah, i think we discussed negative publicity on the driving front only a few pages back. but sometimes, a girl needs to have fun. or is in a big hurry. or just a plain bad mood!

Comment

the exhubby scares the living crap out of me too. and ho hum. we drive on the correct side of the road LOL it is you who are wrong on that one :P i can get the back end out around the corners on the dirt roads. i do try not to do it too often as yeah, i think we discussed negative publicity on the driving front only a few pages back. but sometimes, a girl needs to have fun. or is in a big hurry. or just a plain bad mood!
          OK.. we will have to agree to disagree on the side of the road issue..... lol

Some days ya just gotta do what ya gotta do... even if it means letting the back end slip out a bits...

Comment

• i do chew thru tyres which is expensive but i blame that on the metal on the road, not my driving LOL how's the hammy? massage is good too. i tried hot water bottling the ankle. not sure if it is any better. i will see tomorrow. one of the kids stole the hot water bottle so it didnt get that long.

Comment

i do chew thru tyres which is expensive but i blame that on the metal on the road, not my driving LOL how's the hammy? massage is good too. i tried hot water bottling the ankle. not sure if it is any better. i will see tomorrow. one of the kids stole the hot water bottle so it didnt get that long.
              Hammie is still kind of tender... but it's been less than 24 hours, so I'm not expecting too much. Massage would be good... hard to massage your own hamstring though... I should probably be alternating between ice and heat.... but I don't wnat to get my pants all wet from the melting ice. Soeone might get the srong idea or something...

Comment

• LOL i have an ice pack my middle daughter made for me in one of her technology classes. it's stuffed with sponges soaked in salt water i think she said and made of some waterproof material. i put it in the freezer. it gets really really cold but still pliable and then i take it out and wrap it around my ankle or whatever else needs an icepack. no melting water anywhere. you could, at a pinch, shove the bag of peas or ice into several plastic bags and use that wrapped in a very thin towel. it shouldnt leak then.

Comment

LOL i have an ice pack my middle daughter made for me in one of her technology classes. it's stuffed with sponges soaked in salt water i think she said and made of some waterproof material. i put it in the freezer. it gets really really cold but still pliable and then i take it out and wrap it around my ankle or whatever else needs an icepack. no melting water anywhere. you could, at a pinch, shove the bag of peas or ice into several plastic bags and use that wrapped in a very thin towel. it shouldnt leak then.
                  you would be correct... however, I am not at home and therefore have no access to frozen peas or other ice bags... much to my chagrin. I may have to bring some ice packs tomorrow...

Comment

• Gwamma LOVES slipping and sliding on a shingle road !!!!!!! however only if I am driving a rear wheel drive !!!!!!!!!
                    I am missing all the fun................... Can I help you spend that money Doc ???????
                    or does DH need to find you some land over here ?????
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• i am always optimistic that it will be better tomorrow! let's hope tho. you can do a partner stretch to help strengthen the area and avoid hamstring injuries in future. i should look it up on you-tube for you but i cant remember the name. essentially you need to kneel upright on the ground. get someone to hold your ankles down. then lean forward for a while and hold. my tutor when i did personal training was telling us about some famous sports team coach who did this with the players and had 30% of the hammy injuries he had in the team the year before.

Comment

• Ah ha! I've found where the kiwis hang out in the wee hours of the morning (in the U.S. anyway) when they're not in the "our own little kiwi thread."

Sorry, doc, that I didn't realize this was your journal sooner. Seems nice and comfy and fun. I'll go back and read some back history when I'm more sober... I mean awake.

There's money to be spent? Hmmm... Buy a boat. Buy leather clothing. Go eat at Michelin/Zagat rated restaurants. Buy some HUD rated rentals and create some income for your retirement. Buy a tequila manufacturing facility. Buy me. Yes, I do have integrity, but I also have a price. LOL.

I'm with Sea on the personality over looks/fetish thing. I once had a boyfriend so homely that my mother used to call us Beauty and the Beast - not to his face, obviously, because Mom wasn't cruel, just cynical. But I adored him for his brains and humor.
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                          Gwamma LOVES slipping and sliding on a shingle road !!!!!!! however only if I am driving a rear wheel drive !!!!!!!!!
                          I am missing all the fun................... Can I help you spend that money Doc ???????
                          or does DH need to find you some land over here ?????
                          Wifey leaves all matters financial to me..... which I find odd because she runs a budget of several million dollars per year at her job...
                          It's imaginary money.... spend away! In reality if I did have that much money I'd go John Galt in a second..... off the grid, self sufficient power generation etc etc etc....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            Ah ha! I've found where the kiwis hang out in the wee hours of the morning (in the U.S. anyway) when they're not in the "our own little kiwi thread."

Sorry, doc, that I didn't realize this was your journal sooner. Seems nice and comfy and fun. I'll go back and read some back history when I'm more sober... I mean awake.

There's money to be spent? Hmmm... Buy a boat. Buy leather clothing. Go eat at Michelin/Zagat rated restaurants. Buy some HUD rated rentals and create some income for your retirement. Buy a tequila manufacturing facility. Buy me. Yes, I do have integrity, but I also have a price. LOL.

I'm with Sea on the personality over looks/fetish thing. I once had a boyfriend so homely that my mother used to call us Beauty and the Beast - not to his face, obviously, because Mom wasn't cruel, just cynical. But I adored him for his brains and humor.
                            Makes more sense if you read it less sober.... If you like irreverant humor, and a place where very little is sacred, you can feel comfrotable here.

As far as personality over looks... there is hope for me yet! lol.... wifey married me for my personality and abilities... it certainly wasn't for my money!
                            Last edited by ssn679doc; 04-02-2013, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• morning Doc - and all who frequent "the Sub"
                              gwamma can't sleep - so what better entertainment than to come and annoy Doc !!!!!! LOL
                              Joanie - by golly gosh - you get around girl !!!!!!!!
                              I am thinking that I need to put on my trainers and go for a run - but the head is a wee bit fuzzy etc.....
                              we shall see................however I need to see who John Galt is - first
                              ............oh and my biscotti is going down a treat - you guys have got to try it !!!!!!!!
                              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• John Galt is a character in "Atlas Shrugged".....

Comment

Working...
                                X