Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    yee haaaaaaa Doc - from one mischief maker to another -have the bestest road trip ever.............................. Do you have Mrs. Subs permission to be naughty ???? cos if you do - JUST DOOOOO EEEETTTTT
    safe travels
    G x
    Well, I am taking a cooler full of beer/guiness and a bottle of scotch I bought for Christmas.... so I may be getting in to more trouble than I bargained for!

Comment

• Have a great time.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I am quite sure you can come up with some mischief along this trip...and enjoy!!
        You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
        height 5'3
        SW 215 lbs
        CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
        LW 172 lbs
        GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• Well, I am taking a cooler full of beer/guiness and a bottle of scotch I bought for Christmas.... so I may be getting in to more trouble than I bargained for!
          what could go wrong? have a good time!

Comment

• oh the possibilities

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            Well, I am taking a cooler full of beer/guiness and a bottle of scotch I bought for Christmas.... so I may be getting in to more trouble than I bargained for!

Age 48
            height 5'3
            SW 215 lbs
            LW 172 lbs
            GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• got back from my trip this morning... with very little of the beer left. Spent a good bit of time driving around Ft Benning lost.... the directions I got from Google SUCKED.... and I thought you couldn't post anything on the internet that wasn't true.... thats totally BS... lol.... Long drive. Not sure I want to get back in the car for a few days at this point. It was good to chew that fat with my son, tell stupid jokes, be obnoxious, and fortunately I didn't get any new stainless steel jewelry! yeah for not gettin locked up!
              Glad to be home so I can eat regular food.... I've been living on trail mix, granola bars, summer sausage, cheese sticks and beer for the lst 2 days..... I need a big fat juicy steak! and some water!

Comment

• fortunately I didn't get any new stainless steel jewelry!
                LOL you mean handcuffs!!! first read thru i thought you were referrring to managing to dodge any drunken trips to the body piercer!!!! pleased you made it back without any interesting body piercings and i hope you are enjoying the juicy steak. i had probaby 1.5lbs of venison yesterday and not much else in prep for my vegetarian day today LOL

Comment

• So glad you had a good time and managed to stay out of jail

Age 48
                  height 5'3
                  SW 215 lbs
                  LW 172 lbs
                  GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                    LOL you mean handcuffs!!! first read thru i thought you were referrring to managing to dodge any drunken trips to the body piercer!!!! pleased you made it back without any interesting body piercings and i hope you are enjoying the juicy steak. i had probaby 1.5lbs of venison yesterday and not much else in prep for my vegetarian day today LOL
                    Handcuffs are exactly what I was refering to.. I'm not really in to the body piercing thing... though I have been told I have a hole in my head!.... or was it rocks.... I can't remember which/or both....

The venison sounds delish..... vegetarian on purpose??????

Comment

• Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
                      So glad you had a good time and managed to stay out of jail
                      Thanks... this was pretty much a speed run there and back, so there wasn't much time for trouble to present itself.... if we had satyed a few days, the story may have been entirely different! lol (though I'm not really much for rowdyness that results in jail time...)

Comment

• The venison sounds delish..... vegetarian on purpose??????
                        you arent supposed to eat meat on good friday. i am not religious but we are part portuguese so i fall on my heritage when it suits and i need an excuse to eat mussels!!! i'm pretty much done on eating eggs after omlette for breakfast and fritata lunch so i am off shortly to seek out some oysters. the mussels are too much of a hike for the whining troops to come with me and they are too young to leave alone. i found a bag of scallops in the freezer and some blue cod and some prawns so i am gonna make us something out of kai moana for dinner. poss a thai red curry with it all. body piercing is only fun when they arent body piercing you LOL and well handcuffs. could do some interesting things with them but personally i prefer silk ropes

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          Handcuffs are exactly what I was refering to.. I'm not really in to the body piercing thing... though I have been told I have a hole in my head!.... or was it rocks.... I can't remember which/or both....
                          Who says you can't have both, as long as the hole isn't large enough for the rocks to fall out?
                          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            Thanks... this was pretty much a speed run there and back, so there wasn't much time for trouble to present itself.... if we had satyed a few days, the story may have been entirely different! lol (though I'm not really much for rowdyness that results in jail time...)
                            Ah - so you don't like hangin' with the MPs, eh!? Ain't so many rocks in your head that you seek out their company...

But, you know, I always wondered a lot of things about MPs. Like what kind of personality not only becomes a soldier, but then a policeman of soldiers. That has to be the loneliest job EVER - the only folks to invite you to anything would be other MPs, I think. I know none of them ever hung with my Army dad and his soldier buddies on card-playing night (pinochle and poker for them).

Glad you got to see the son!
                            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                              you arent supposed to eat meat on good friday. i am not religious but we are part portuguese so i fall on my heritage when it suits and i need an excuse to eat mussels!!! i'm pretty much done on eating eggs after omlette for breakfast and fritata lunch so i am off shortly to seek out some oysters. the mussels are too much of a hike for the whining troops to come with me and they are too young to leave alone. i found a bag of scallops in the freezer and some blue cod and some prawns so i am gonna make us something out of kai moana for dinner. poss a thai red curry with it all. body piercing is only fun when they arent body piercing you LOL and well handcuffs. could do some interesting things with them but personally i prefer silk ropes
                              Ahh... Just goes to show how much of a heathen I really am... I eat meat nearly every day.... Even on day's with "F" in them...

Silk ropes... or scarves... and something about bed posts, I think.... but I shall stop lest I get carried away..

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                                Who says you can't have both, as long as the hole isn't large enough for the rocks to fall out?
                                you have a point!

Comment

Working...
                                X