Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha! Would you have a hermetic seal?

*gets coat*
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
      Haha! Would you have a hermetic seal?

*gets coat*
      Aren't they found on the west coast of Argentina? I'm afraid they may be a bit hard to import with the Endagered Species Acts and all that kind of stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        lol.... nothing quite as exciting as sniffing pits....
        well damn!

Human pheromones: The lack of a Jacobson’s or vomeronasal organ doesn’t keep people from sniffing out potential mates.

Comment

• shit I love this journal, ensures I get at least one laugh a day!
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I suspect DD is off on some type of adventure that, being a gentleman, he cannot relate here. We can amuse ourselves imagining such adventure.

Until he comes back and tells us otherwise, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
            My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

The Association of Secular Hermits.... ASH which would be better than the Association of Sincere Separatists..... which would be far smarter than the Democratic Organization of Hermits....
              LMAshO

I really enjoyed that article. I once dated a guy who could break mirrors, but he smelled like vanilla cookie dough. Yum.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Walrus View Post
                I suspect DD is off on some type of adventure that, being a gentleman, he cannot relate here. We can amuse ourselves imagining such adventure.

Until he comes back and tells us otherwise, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
                Good story! Letting my imagination lose can be dangerous...

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                  LMAshO

I really enjoyed that article. I once dated a guy who could break mirrors, but he smelled like vanilla cookie dough. Yum.
                  So there is some truth to "the way to a womans heart is through her stomach."

Comment

• I can contribute nothing to this but laughter....lots and lots of laughter...
                    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                    height 5'3
                    SW 215 lbs
                    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                    LW 172 lbs
                    GW 125ish lbs

Comment

So there is some truth to "the way to a womans heart is through her stomach."
                      Or through her nose.

Andrew Zimmern did a show on sexy foods, and most women's responses weren't a specific food, but that coming home after a long day to find that he'd made a nice meal usually meant that everyone was getting lucky that night.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
                        I can contribute nothing to this but laughter....lots and lots of laughter...
                        My job is done here!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                          Or through her nose.

Andrew Zimmern did a show on sexy foods, and most women's responses weren't a specific food, but that coming home after a long day to find that he'd made a nice meal usually meant that everyone was getting lucky that night.
                          Yes, i guess the pheremone thing is nasal..

Looks like i need to hit the kitchen more often!

Comment

• Garage gym

Squat. 230 3x5

Bench press 180 2x5, 1x3 back cramp

Wide grip bench 135 2x5

Comment

• Hands, feet, ass and brain are numb, and knees are medium rare.... 4 hours mowing in bright sunshine. Gorgeous day to be outside....

Comment

• Made chicken wings for "breakfast" this morning... and the damned things are just not sitting well.....

Have been watching BBC videos for the last several days.... Some are hillarious... like the Horrible History series... some are very interesting, like the Mastercrafts series. This particular series 3 people are picked to do a 6 week "apprenticeship" in a trade. The ones I watched were the Thatching series and the Blacksmith series.... Thatching is much more involved and difficult than I thought... I love the look of a thatched roof... Then there is The Worst Jobs in History series.... think Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs but a historical version... the more modern jobs he does really aren't all that horrible.... the ones the host focused on in the Anglo-Saxon period and the Tudor period were much worse.... I mean, being Henry VIII "body servant, royal butt wiper"... yeah bad job.. and the steeple jack.... 2 words.... f*#& that! and the maker of the purple dye.... totally stinks.... and the folks that finished wool fabric.... trodding on wool cloth in a vat of stale urine.... not really my cup of tea, so to speak.... Like I said, interesting techniques for how things were done in the past, glad we don't have to do things that way now....

Comment

Working...
                                X