No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heya i am good. just taking over Doc's journal here LOL was a slow weekend as the ankle was dodgy still. i did acquire a sea salmon which is marinating in the fridge atm. am gonna smoke it after my work skype meeting. public holiday here today so the kids are off school. how are you G? yes am interested in the merino gloves. and a fingerless pair.

Comment

• crikey - we rape and pillage everyone elses journal - why not Docs......... especially when he is sleeping..... he has no need for it !!!!!! LOL
      Is it your anniversary day ????
      I will find some for you Seas. Do you want a pair of both ????
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• yes that would be a plan. PM me bank acc details and i will send you some dough. are they mens or womens sizes or unisex? i may have to go into CRT in town and try a pair on to assess the sizes. yes it is our annivesary day. i do work's one so i still have to work today. i so hope doc is having a nice sleep dreaming of mud wrestling. it poss is more run than mud running with a bunch of chronic cardio peeps LOL

Comment

• I have huge hands and I am still small - glove size, so I will get some and send them - my treat !!!! You can bring me a slice of venison when you visit the cave !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• LOL i so will. it is almost the ROAR so i am very optimistic i will get to go out and see the deer roaring. not so fussed on antlers as you cant eat them. however, who knows. once i am there and i have THE gun, it may be all on!

Comment

• pick me..... pick me..... I love antlers - in fact DD2 and her XBF made me a clothes peg thing for christmas out of a pair of antlers. They mounted them on wood and I hang the farm coats/hats on them in the garage - I love them !!!!!!
              so I will have any skull/antlers that are going begging !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• so I will have any skull/antlers that are going begging !!!!!!
                me too. i collect skulls of interesting creatures. it's more if it is the ROAR, the venison will be a bit rutted tasting and i am more into the meat aspect than having a trophy to mount on the wall. altho, it may be nice to have both!!!

Comment

• Florida seems so tame compared to what you two write But it is warm and sunny (finally!) and there is the ocean just a couple of hours a way.
                  You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                  height 5'3
                  SW 215 lbs
                  CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                  LW 172 lbs
                  GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
                    Florida seems so tame compared to what you two write But it is warm and sunny (finally!) and there is the ocean just a couple of hours a way.
                    Val - I don't think so - with those gorgeous little 'gators with their nashy little teeth !!!!!!!
                    .........................at least we only have one really nasty creature that lives in NZ !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Florida seems so tame compared to what you two write But it is warm and sunny (finally!) and there is the ocean just a couple of hours a way.
                      i cannot fathom the fact there are people in america who have never seen the ocean. and "just" a couple of hours away is also a very strange concept. i can walk to the ocean here. i fact, technically from a real estate pov, i am actual "waterfront". altho it isnt open ocean where i am. warm and sunny can mean lots of nasty biting bugs which we dont get here. very spoilt. they would definitely put a damper on most of my outdoor activities!

Comment

• .........................at least we only have one really nasty creature that lives in NZ !!!!!!!
                        LOL G!!!! we have a very nasty plant as well that very little is said about.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                          LOL G!!!! we have a very nasty plant as well that very little is said about.
                          Seas wrong reply - you are mean't to say
                          "and what is that creature that you speak"
                          and Gwamma says
                          "MEN" !!!!!!!!! althou only those with SP syndrome !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• It is monday today. always start the week on a high note with the wrong answer. i was also being respectful as we are in a MAN's journal if you remember G?

Comment

• Seaweed where are you from? For some reason I thought the states however it is still Sunday here. I had a moments panic when you said it was Monday What is the nasty plant? And Gwamma I was gonna ask ! We have the same creature here however. Sadly they are a world wide contagion And Florida does have its share of wild just not part of my life at the moment
                              You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                              height 5'3
                              SW 215 lbs
                              CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                              LW 172 lbs
                              GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• we're from aotearoa. land of the long white cloud or New zealand. nasty plant is onga onga. our lovely native stinging nettle.

missed the SP syndrome comment G. in my experience, it runs alot more complicated than that. and even then, i have seen it done in a positive manner. i have also met quite a few men over 5ft 10 who have many issues. you really cant guarantee a thing. and as i get older, i realise the less i know or can even attempt to second guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X