No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that sounds like a very busy weekend. How do you keep bugs at bay ?????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• My goodness! It has been some time since I stopped by I see things have definitely taken a somewhat raunchy turn here ...Why wasn't I invited? I like to play in the mud
      You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
      height 5'3
      SW 215 lbs
      CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
      LW 172 lbs
      GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• Consider the invitation open... climb on in the mud bath!

Comment

• are we mud wrestling now? way to go on a sunday morning!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            that sounds like a very busy weekend. How do you keep bugs at bay ?????
            Depends on the bug... some bugs I use "organic" approved pesticides, on other bugs that the "organics" dont control very well, I used regular pesticides. I try no to spray very often, maybe 2-3 times a year. I haven't sprayed at all this winter...

Comment

• nothing more primal than a morning spent playing in mud Just think of the possibilities

Age 48
              height 5'3
              SW 215 lbs
              LW 172 lbs
              GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• good lord - I pop out to wave good bye to the guests and I miss entering the mud wrestling contest............ are late entries accepted ??????

...small steps....

Comment

• oh absolutely..any and all are welcome. Just jump on in!!

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                  good lord - I pop out to wave good bye to the guests and I miss entering the mud wrestling contest............ are late entries accepted ??????

Age 48
                  height 5'3
                  SW 215 lbs
                  LW 172 lbs
                  GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• hop in the mud is fine!

Comment

• After reading all the links in Mark's post today I think we need roast goose in our mud

Age 48
                      height 5'3
                      SW 215 lbs
                      LW 172 lbs
                      GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• I will have to take a gander at that post.....

On a totaly differnet note... went for a run today... more like a slow plod. It's about 38 degrees F and rainy/sleeting. Finished 7 miles, and my hands are frozen... and there other parts of me I can't feel yet, so a warm shower will be in order after a nice hot cuppa green tea....

Got all 40 beds in the garden raked out. Finished the last 15 this morning before the rain and run. Been a busy day and it's early afternoon.

Watched The Hobbit last night, got the DVD and had a fire in the fireplace and relaxed. The scenery is GoRGEOUS! I think a trip to NZ is now on my bucket list.....

Comment

• I will have to take a gander at that post.....
                          arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh.......(throwing rotten goose eggs)

Age 48
                          height 5'3
                          SW 215 lbs
                          LW 172 lbs
                          GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• 40 garden beds ?????? that is huge Doc - are you going to sell veges ?????

I actually wear thin merino gloves when I am running/walking in the cold wet etc..... They work a treat, and I also hope that you wear a hat on the old head.

...small steps....

Comment

• After reading all the links in Mark's post today I think we need roast goose in our mud
                              i love roast goose. i have been eyeing up the canada geese around here. come duck shooting season....

i wear mountain biking gloves when i am out in the weather. i hadnt thought of merino gloves.

Comment

• hiya Seas - how are you after your full busy weekend ??????
                                Merino gloves are thin and of course extra warm. If they get wet they still keep my hands warm - so a very good option.
                                I can get them up here quite cheaply - so if you want some..... you too Doc...........

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X