Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    We'll just flirt with her until she thinks we're all lesbians; then she'll rest easy.

The clouds are gathering here. I'd do a naked rain dance, but these days that's a good way to incur an eye injury.
    You have sharp pointy things to poke your eye out with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      Lol Joanie
      I'll echo that....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      It may be what's attached to the sharp pointy things, Modonnaesque like....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        I'll echo that....

It may be what's attached to the sharp pointy things, Modonnaesque like....
        More like blunt-force trauma.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I'd rather have a black eye than a missing one.....

Comment

• Spent a little time out doing some construction on a hog watering station I have envisioned in my head.... I'm turning an old bathtub in to a water tank for watering livestock..... specifically hogs. I also have an old jetted tub I am going to convert in to a cattle stock tank..... yup redneck central is where I live....

Comment

• like this?

It used to be a regular thing in the fields near us on the Iggles. Could well still be.
              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

I'd rather have a black eye than a missing one.....
                And what a way to get one....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                Spent a little time out doing some construction on a hog watering station I have envisioned in my head.... I'm turning an old bathtub in to a water tank for watering livestock..... specifically hogs. I also have an old jetted tub I am going to convert in to a cattle stock tank..... yup redneck central is where I live....
                I take it you're thinking of expanding the range of animals what with the chooks then, or is it a project sort of thing? I take it if you're a redneck then you chew straw and wear dungarees then Doc?! (general and probably mistaken impression of a redneck over here, so no offence intended to any rednecks out there)....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                like this?

It used to be a regular thing in the fields near us on the Iggles. Could well still be.
                Yup seen that sort of thing before, classic!

Comment

• ACtually, I am putting the tub up on a platform that is about 3 feet off of the ground to use gravity to feed a hog bowl.

Finish Cup System - FarmTek

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                    And what a way to get one....

I take it you're thinking of expanding the range of animals what with the chooks then, or is it a project sort of thing? I take it if you're a redneck then you chew straw and wear dungarees then Doc?! (general and probably mistaken impression of a redneck over here, so no offence intended to any rednecks out there)....

Yup seen that sort of thing before, classic!
                    I do wear dungarees.... almost year round... just like the ones in the pic of my son and I burning some trash and quaffing a libation... chewing straw.. not so much..

Comment

I do wear dungarees.... almost year round... just like the ones in the pic of my son and I burning some trash and quaffing a libation... chewing straw.. not so much..
                      If there practical, then there the ideal apparel for the job then. And they keep your arms free for quaffing said libation....

Comment

If there practical, then there the ideal apparel for the job then. And they keep your arms free for quaffing said libation....
                        And the back pocket is big enough to put a back-up libation in....

Comment

And the back pocket is big enough to put a back-up libation in....
                          Even more practical then....

Can I ask you a quick question Doc? My backs been giving me some grief for the last couple of weeks, I haven't mentioned this but I broke me little toe four weeks ago tomorrow, would that fact I'm walking off kilter to compensate for my toe be stuffing me back up, because I'm getting bored with it now?!

Comment

Even more practical then....

Can I ask you a quick question Doc? My backs been giving me some grief for the last couple of weeks, I haven't mentioned this but I broke me little toe four weeks ago tomorrow, would that fact I'm walking off kilter to compensate for my toe be stuffing me back up, because I'm getting bored with it now?!
                            The long answer is yes.... throwing your normal gait off because of a bum toe (as opposed to a toe in your bum, which can also throw your stride off) can cause problems in the lower back and in the hip.

Comment

The long answer is yes.... throwing your normal gait off because of a bum toe (as opposed to a toe in your bum, which can also throw your stride off) can cause problems in the lower back and in the hip.
                              Thanks. That'll be it then, strange you mention the hip it's the opposite hip that's twanging along with the back, think I'd rather have the toe in the bum....

Comment

I'd rather have the toe in the bum....
                                The biggest thrill I ever gave [forgotten his nom de blog - I checked back: Geoff] gay friend when we briefly dated. No, I have no idea how I managed to stick my toe up his arse either. It was an accident.

ETA...
                                To give him his dues, it was my big toe. There was no resistance. That should have been a clue.

Laughing so hard right now. To quote my father: at least I amuse myself.
                                Last edited by badgergirl; 06-24-2014, 02:51 AM.
                                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Working...
                                X