Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICS! Hurryap Doc!

Comment

• I gotta say the fill-in on the tat I posted was the worst, maybe because he was shading it. But I find it is more the place on the body. When I got the one on my shoulder blade, I can honestly say it didn't hurt - it was basically uncomfortable. Of course the skin is very thick and not all that sensitive there. I've heard over the ribs are the worst, don't know from personal experience, though.
      My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• I've also heard the ribs are the worstl, apparently the old posterior can come a bit tight as well....

Comment

• dang... some impatient folks visiting here.... lol

OK... finished outline side view
          outline side.jpg

finished outline front view
          outline front.jpg

finished outline back view
          outline back.jpg
          Attached Files

Comment

• Finished tattoo...

side view
            finished side.jpg

back view apparently is too big to load....

and the front view is in the previous post...

Comment

• Nice!
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• garage gym today..

squats: 3 sets, 5 reps, 180 lbs

overhead press; 3 sets, 5 reps, 100 lbs

deadlift 65x10, 155x8, 2205x5, 245x5

legs are a bit wobbly....

Comment

• that tat is fancy
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• wow, that is very sweet.

Mine was a Crescent moon, with a thunderbolt across it and a shooting star over it. I am sure it must have meant something to me at the time, or maybe I just thought it was cute? I have no pictures of it in its full glory (I lost a box of photos of my 20's in one of my moves), currently it is way too sad and dingy to photograph. It got a lot of sun when I first got it, because even though I was never "thin" I had a very flat belly and happily showed it off in bikinis at the beach!

when I was getting mine, every time he would hit the bone it was like hitting the funny bone to the whole body - awful! In general, that tender belly skin, the entire process was super painful.
                    Last edited by demuralist; 06-17-2014, 04:31 PM.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Hmm.... lovely tatt. All this talk of pain and ribs is making me nervous.
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                        Hmm.... lovely tatt. All this talk of pain and ribs is making me nervous.
                        The outline part felt similar to a bee sting..... the fill in was more of a burn.... it certainly gets your attention...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          The outline part felt similar to a bee sting..... the fill in was more of a burn.... it certainly gets your attention...
                          I have never been stung by a bee...reminds me of the Tempest: where the bee sucks, there suck I.

Misquoted before as I know this quote via Winterson... need to go back to uni.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/181012
                          Last edited by badgergirl; 06-17-2014, 10:18 PM.
                          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                            Hmm.... lovely tatt. All this talk of pain and ribs is making me nervous.
                            In a good way?

Comment

• That is a cracking tat Doc, I can see why it took 3 hours with that detail! Good effort in the garage as well....

Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                              when I was getting mine, every time he would hit the bone it was like hitting the funny bone to the whole body - awful! In general, that tender belly skin, the entire process was super painful.
                              Hitting the bone does smart, the shoulder bone got nibbled when mine was being done, I had snow on when I came down....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              It does make you realise you're alive....
                              Last edited by Dhansakdave; 06-18-2014, 12:40 AM. Reason: Wordery

Comment

• I remember it hurt A LOT but I don't remember exactly how. Weird how that works.

Comment

Working...
                                X