Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    actually we could talk about hairy mammoth.................. toothy mammoth...................big fat mama mammoth...............
    she scores in all accounts....

    Comment


    • i would run for the hills with anything to do with my exhubby. some things you just never need to know.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        we could hook her up with my exhubby, they would potentially get on LOL
        alas she has already been claimed.... lucky bastage

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          alas she has already been claimed.... lucky bastage
          are you being sarcastic DOC ????.................. lowest form of wit.................
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

          ...small steps....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            are you being sarcastic DOC ????.................. lowest form of wit.................
            well, I am low brow.... have low standards and shoot from the hip.... so the answer is probably... it's my most common form of humor..

            Comment


            • oh Doc - thats okay - cos I don't think that your Gwamma tag team (thats Seas and Me) would take too kindly to someone dis'ing our Doc - so bring it on !!!!!!!
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

              ...small steps....

              Comment


              • I so wish someone lucky would come take my exhubby away. me and dd#1 have thought about putting him on the internet LOL

                Comment


                • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                  I so wish someone lucky would come take my exhubby away. me and dd#1 have thought about putting him on the internet LOL
                  well, there is an old saying that I learned from a doctor friend.... but it would be frowned upon my the forum gods to post it here.... bad language and all that rot...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                    oh Doc - thats okay - cos I don't think that your Gwamma tag team (thats Seas and Me) would take too kindly to someone dis'ing our Doc - so bring it on !!!!!!!
                    Am I supposed to LIKE getting tag teamed??? lol

                    Comment


                    • oh dear - sorry Doc - if you are not up for tag teaming - let us be off.................
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                      ...small steps....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                        oh dear - sorry Doc - if you are not up for tag teaming - let us be off.................
                        lol.... it's pretty pitiful that a guy has to beg to get tag teamed...

                        Comment


                        • actually I didn't hear you begging - I thought that me and Seas were just there for you - actually I haven't asked Seas - but she has our back - with her wee gun, and motorbike, a horse somewhere in the mix, freshly made bread, a cat that kills, a skinning knife............ and naked in a kini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who could go wrong ???????
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                          ...small steps....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                            actually I didn't hear you begging - I thought that me and Seas were just there for you - actually I haven't asked Seas - but she has our back - with her wee gun, and motorbike, a horse somewhere in the mix, freshly made bread, a cat that kills, a skinning knife............ and naked in a kini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who could go wrong ???????
                            define wrong..... In some definitions that scenario could go right in a buncha ways! lol

                            Comment


                            • LOL the horse really is a pony and is short, fat and spotty but dont tell her. she thinks she is a draft horse and she belongs to dd#2. i sometimes try to ride her around the backyard when no one is looking ( read dd#2 is not here LOL ) and she sorta wobbles and looks around at me with a wtf are you doing you crazy bitch expression on her face. she does bite men who pick her feet up on the ass if i dont pay attention as she doesnt like men or having her feet done. but yes. wrong is but a slip of the tongue. a mere word to play with. and what could go wrong with that scenario now we know the horse really is a pony LOL?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                                LOL the horse really is a pony and is short, fat and spotty but dont tell her. she thinks she is a draft horse and she belongs to dd#2. i sometimes try to ride her around the backyard when no one is looking ( read dd#2 is not here LOL ) and she sorta wobbles and looks around at me with a wtf are you doing you crazy bitch expression on her face. she does bite men who pick her feet up on the ass if i dont pay attention as she doesnt like men or having her feet done. but yes. wrong is but a slip of the tongue. a mere word to play with. and what could go wrong with that scenario now we know the horse really is a pony LOL?
                                Good thing I don't play with ponies...... or should say play the ponies....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X