Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maggie maddie and ro.jpg

Maggie, the dog; Maddie, granddaughter; and Ronan, the grandson this past weekend...

Comment

• jared and i burning.jpg

My son and I trying to keep cool while burning trash at the farm.... permit? I don't need no stinking permit...

Comment

• like the tat a lot!

great pics too, thanks.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Love the pictures Doc!
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Looking good there, sir.
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Doc, you are the elder of a gorgeous clan!
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Good looking tat there squire, and what a great looking dog, he must get a slobber on, great looking family, great beard, and finally.....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                permit? I don't need no stinking permit...
                ....great film....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  Good looking tat there squire, and what a great looking dog, he must get a slobber on, great looking family, great beard, and finally.....

....great film....
                  Yes she do slobber a bit..... OK, ALOT, but not as bad as Hooch from the Tom Hanks movie Turner and Hooch. ..... and yes she looks an awful lot like that when she runs.....

Comment

• why in the world are you wearing jeans while burning in the summer!

you and my dad make my eyes twitch

i swear
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      why in the world are you wearing jeans while burning in the summer!

you and my dad make my eyes twitch

i swear
                      because I like to sweat? and get rashes?

Comment

• well... that's how you get em!
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          because I like to sweat? and get rashes?
                          I can fink of other ways to sweat and get rashes, you might get yerself in a hint of trouble though....

Comment

• That tat is drool worthy (while we're talking about it). I really like the balance without true symmetry going on. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                              I can fink of other ways to sweat and get rashes, you might get yerself in a hint of trouble though....
                              true that.... and more fun, if we-uns thinkin simular...

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                                That tat is drool worthy (while we're talking about it). I really like the balance without true symmetry going on. Nice.
                                agreed.. thanks...

Comment

Working...
                                X