No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooo. I miss peanut butter most of all.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      Oooo. I miss peanut butter most of all.
      not meaning to be temting... but I generally eat it right off the spoon.... a BIG spoon too! lol OOOOK, not a ladel, but a big tablespoon, not some dainty, dinky, pinky-finger-poking-out teaspoon.....

Comment

• I still have it once in a while as well. Two tablespoons. Replacing one of my servings of nuts. The problem is being strong enough to stop.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

Oooo. I miss peanut butter most of all.
          Me local organic place does cashew butter, its a bit exy, but it's cullinary crack, like my erstwhile friend above, one tablespoon, and goodnight....

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
          The problem is being strong enough to stop.
          You ain't wrong!

Comment

• Cashew butter is the bomb..... and it is, as a co-worker used to say, high as a cats back...

Not much "formal" exercise this week. No run on Friday or on Sunday.... gaffed it off this week..... instead I did farm stuff.... got the chicken yard fence line cut with my industrial weed-eater, then got the field fence line cut. Got the fence lines sprayed with weed/grass killer, replanted one of the beds of beans, mowed the chicken yard, picked up materials for a wood shed, cleared the area where the wood shed is gonna go, and unloaded a trailer load of wood. We have a pile of twigs and small branches that is about 5 feet tall and 8 or 10 feet long, and a much smaller pile of small limbs for our fire pit. And about 1/2 a cord of fire wood that will go in th wood shed I am planning to build. Probably gonna start on it today after work.

Food was pretty good this weekend. Pork steaks on the grill, baked sweet potatos, and salad. Scrambled eggs and sausage patties and home fried potatos was breakfast on Sunday.... I'm trying to take the More protein rule seriously......

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Cashew butter is the bomb..... and it is, as a co-worker used to say, high as a cats back...
              Lol, that is a great quote....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Not much "formal" exercise this week. No run on Friday or on Sunday.... gaffed it off this week..... instead I did farm stuff.... got the chicken yard fence line cut with my industrial weed-eater, then got the field fence line cut. Got the fence lines sprayed with weed/grass killer, replanted one of the beds of beans, mowed the chicken yard, picked up materials for a wood shed, cleared the area where the wood shed is gonna go, and unloaded a trailer load of wood. We have a pile of twigs and small branches that is about 5 feet tall and 8 or 10 feet long, and a much smaller pile of small limbs for our fire pit. And about 1/2 a cord of fire wood that will go in th wood shed I am planning to build. Probably gonna start on it today after work.

Food was pretty good this weekend. Pork steaks on the grill, baked sweet potatos, and salad. Scrambled eggs and sausage patties and home fried potatos was breakfast on Sunday.... I'm trying to take the More protein rule seriously......
              After cracking all that in I doubt you had time for a run.... And nowt wrong with more protien!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                Lol, that is a great quote....

After cracking all that in I doubt you had time for a run.... And nowt wrong with more protien!
                tiz true... started shortly after sun-up.... and before I knew it, it was nearly lunch time..

Comment

tiz true... started shortly after sun-up.... and before I knew it, it was nearly lunch time..
                  Fair play, thats an early kick off, not sure what time sun up is over your way, but that'd be a 5 o'clock start over here at the moment....

Comment

Fair play, thats an early kick off, not sure what time sun up is over your way, but that'd be a 5 o'clock start over here at the moment....
                    Prety close to the same here.. got my day started a little after 6.... I'm sure my "neighbors" didn't appreciatate my tractor running that early on a Sunday.... oh wait... my "give-a-damn" is busted.... never mind...

Comment

Prety close to the same here.. got my day started a little after 6.... I'm sure my "neighbors" didn't appreciatate my tractor running that early on a Sunday.... oh wait... my "give-a-damn" is busted.... never mind...
                      Lol, bloody finicky they 'give-a-damns' s'now, not sure where you gets the spares to repair um either, or would want to....

Comment

• Sounds like you did some hard work this weekend at any rate. I love hearing about the work you are doing on your farm.
                        Outdoors this weekend at my house, my boys and the goat mowed the lawn.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Sounds like you did some hard work this weekend at any rate. I love hearing about the work you are doing on your farm.
                          Outdoors this weekend at my house, my boys and the goat mowed the lawn.
                          HUsband or 4 legged goat? lol.... just kidding! I have talked about getting goats to keep the pasture down, as they take less fuel to run than a tractor does....

Comment

Lol, bloody finicky they 'give-a-damns' s'now, not sure where you gets the spares to repair um either, or would want to....
                            OH the parts can be had.... but they harder t come by than hens teeth..... and getting to the thing to install them is nigh on impossible... best just to leave it busted than do all that work....

Comment

• Got started on the wood shed. Dug the 4 post holes with a post hole digger, and got 3 of the 4 rim joists in place and level. Battery on the drill died, and didn't have time to get the replacement before it was time to stop for the day. Bright sunny day, temps in the low 80's... got a bit of a sunburn today..... not a bad day....

Comment

OH the parts can be had.... but they harder t come by than hens teeth..... and getting to the thing to install them is nigh on impossible... best just to leave it busted than do all that work....
                                Lol, ahh, more work than it be worth then, and if you can gets by without that pesky 'damn', then why bovver....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                                Got started on the wood shed. Dug the 4 post holes with a post hole digger, and got 3 of the 4 rim joists in place and level. Battery on the drill died, and didn't have time to get the replacement before it was time to stop for the day. Bright sunny day, temps in the low 80's... got a bit of a sunburn today..... not a bad day....
                                Sounds a good day to me, a fair start on the shed and a bit of sun, nice!

I'm having two 44lb plates being delivered today, the couriiers leaving them in me garden, hope nobody nicks them, saying that, if they can do a runner with 88lb of iron, then fair play to um....

Comment

Working...
                                X