Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    Be still, my beating heart. Is it too much to hope for that you will caber toss?
    lol... the directions I could take caber tossing....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      lol... the directions I could take caber tossing....
      That I would love to see.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
        That I would love to see.
        Not really sure that I would....

Comment

• videos continue to be mentioned, and yet, here I sit, waiting
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
            videos continue to be mentioned, and yet, here I sit, waiting
            Lets not keep the lady waiting....

Comment

• ok, well you know what we ladies are looking for...I was seriously expecting a little flash peek under the kilt or something, it is Friday after all
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Hi hi, Doc!

No anonymous videos. We want to see you doing a squat in a kilt! A deadlift would be fine also, just make sure to reposition the camera.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• ^yup. What she said...more Doc.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I just checked out this thread and my heart almost stopped at the prospect of seeing a Primal Guy deadlift in a kilt...alas, I was sadly disappointed. Consider this a challenge!
                    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                      I just checked out this thread and my heart almost stopped at the prospect of seeing a Primal Guy deadlift in a kilt...alas, I was sadly disappointed. Consider this a challenge!
                      lol... I would feel horrible for being the cause of your untimely demise... stopping your heart would be a bad thing I thinks...

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                        ok, well you know what we ladies are looking for...I was seriously expecting a little flash peek under the kilt or something, it is Friday after all
                        You know what you wear under a kilt? Socks and shoes...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                          Hi hi, Doc!

No anonymous videos. We want to see you doing a squat in a kilt! A deadlift would be fine also, just make sure to reposition the camera.
                          ooooo... you are a glutton for punishment... Hows th trip going? Thanks for stoping by!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                            ^yup. What she said...more Doc.
                            ohh... I'm alot like sugar.... a little bit goes along way, and too much will turn your stomach!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              You know what you wear under a kilt? Socks and shoes...
                              That is kinda what I was hoping for ☺️
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Went to do my squats, and I pulled a hamstring on my first warm up set.... so much for lifting today... in a kilt or otherwise.....

Comment

Working...
                                X