Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Lack of sleep mainly....
    I read that as lack of sleep manly. Had me wondering.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
      I read that as lack of sleep manly. Had me wondering.
      I guess you could do a manly lack of sleep..... but I get most of my work done mainly by a lack of sleep, though I consider myself pretty manly......

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        I guess you could do a manly lack of sleep..... but I get most of my work done mainly by a lack of sleep, though I consider myself pretty manly......
        I am pleased to hear that you are mainly a manly - Doc............................
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
          While the Cat's away....
          gheesh, a guy gets busy for a week and look what happens....

Comment

• actually Canio - all sorts of naughty nonsence has gone down.....................and I can't really just blame Doc, cos Gwamma helped rape and pillage a few threads alongside Doc...................... haven't heard another thing from one of the threads we took over .......................

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              actually Canio - all sorts of naughty nonsence has gone down.....................and I can't really just blame Doc, cos Gwamma helped rape and pillage a few threads alongside Doc............
              you kids today....

Comment

• hhhmmmmmmm - I is great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• I'm just gonna stand here and whistle innocently to myself.....

Comment

• ...... yes DOC - I know how you boyz can rape and pillage one minute - whistle the next .................. whilst we girls remain all innocent.......(flashing eyelashes VERY innocently............)

...small steps....

Comment

...... yes DOC - I know how you boyz can rape and pillage one minute - whistle the next .................. whilst we girls remain all innocent.......(flashing eyelashes VERY innocently............)
                      It's the barbarian in me.... being all Primal and such....

Comment

• you need to find yourself a good old mammoth to hunt...................... cook...............................and eat......................however if you are gonna wear the loincloth or mankini - photos are required !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

you need to find yourself a good old mammoth to hunt...................... cook...............................and eat......................however if you are gonna wear the loincloth or mankini - photos are required !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sorry... I'm not hunting my ex-wife.... she is both old and mammoth......

Comment

• sorry... I'm not hunting my ex-wife.... she is both old and mammoth......
                            we could hook her up with my exhubby, they would potentially get on LOL

Comment

• actually we could talk about hairy mammoth.................. toothy mammoth...................big fat mama mammoth...............

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                                we could hook her up with my exhubby, they would potentially get on LOL
                                I will officiate......................

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X