Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    gate crashing your journal. 2 freaking funny! love it!!! i doubt the boys would have been that phased unless it was for a different reason LOL
    Crash away....

Comment

• right now i have a somewhat still sprained ankle so crashing is a good way of describing me moving around! still giggling about the scottish haka. it is plainly obvious to me the boys were not impressed vs impressed and scared LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        right now i have a somewhat still sprained ankle so crashing is a good way of describing me moving around! still giggling about the scottish haka. it is plainly obvious to me the boys were not impressed vs impressed and scared LOL
        I think of it more along the lines of a play on the scene from Braveheart where the Scots raised their kilts and showed their backsides to the English army in an act of defiance rather than an act of intimidation...

Comment

• I guess. I think we still won tho!!! yes i love the ABs too but grandad was a proper highlander.

Comment

• OMG - I go out for a night of debauchery and you lot are up to all sorts........ another all-nighter DOC ????????
            and with another Gwamma no less - tsk tsk !!!!!!!!! LOL
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              OMG - I go out for a night of debauchery and you lot are up to all sorts........ another all-nighter DOC ????????
              and with another Gwamma no less - tsk tsk !!!!!!!!! LOL
              My dear Gwamma.... every week night is an all nighter!

Comment

• yes but do you double dip EVERY night ????????????????????? - naughty boy !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

yes but do you double dip EVERY night ????????????????????? - naughty boy !!!!!!!!!
                  I double dip at every opportunity.... I'd tripple dip if the chance presented itself..... My midle initial is "F" afterall..... lol

Comment

• Here's your triple ,Baby.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                      Here's your triple ,Baby.
                      lol..... Canio might spank my hind parts.... ehh, that an azz whooping I'd just have to take!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        lol..... Canio might spank my hind parts.... ehh, that an azz whooping I'd just have to take!
                        While the Cat's away....
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• speaking of cats - me and the boy went out for dinner last night and this total CAT sat next to me, but she purred all night, and was lovely to me for the first time ???????? I was EnGarde......... all night. Not sure what the little minx was up to !!!!!!!

and Pebbles darling girl - how have you been ? I am pleased that you have climbed aboard the good ship lolly-pop for a tres-a-tet !!!!!( sorry play on words)

...small steps....

Comment

• Saturday/Sunday

It was a busy weekend. Saturday kicked my butt. I dumped a front end loader bucket's worth of compost on 20 of my garden beds, raked it out, fertilized 30, and then tilled it all in...... I was beat by the time I was done. I got 2 more beds of peas planted as well. Sunday was not as busy, but I was pretty sore from all the raking etc. Took some naproxen and went for a run. Ran 7 miles and decided that I want to run in the local St. Paddy's Day Shamrock Marathon next year... and then maybe even the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington DC in November of next year. If you are gonna plan, go big or stay at home!

Food wise, it was a see-food weekend. I saw food, I ate it..... Lots of nuts and raisins, some salad, grilled burgers, semi-sweet chocolate morsels by the handful.... a realy great omlette with portobello mushroom, green and red peppers and monterey jack cheese

Comment

• holy holy boy - you sound like you had a huge weekend !!!!!!! How do you fit all that work in after coming off nights ?????
                              Good luck with the marathon goal - I have only ever done halfs................. you can do it DOC - we will all cheer you on !!!!

...small steps....

Comment

holy holy boy - you sound like you had a huge weekend !!!!!!! How do you fit all that work in after coming off nights ?????
                                Good luck with the marathon goal - I have only ever done halfs................. you can do it DOC - we will all cheer you on !!!!
                                Lack of sleep mainly....

Comment

Working...
                                X