Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
    Not black and red, in fact no red at all.

Nothing scratchy.

Not from Ann Summers.

Outerwear...

Whoo! Momma!

Doily Coco laser-cut leather dress | Sara Berman | THE OUTNET
    The "lace" is to let air in so you don't roast wearing an all leather dress?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      I remember taking my sons in to a Victoria's Secret once when they were in their teens..... you would have thought they were 5 years old in a candy shop.... I wasn't much better... more like a 10 year old... (I had something that resembled "restraint")... there was some very good eyeball liberty, so to speak, in that shop.....
      Good lord, no, restraint looks like this
      Paul Seville Leather Lace Gauntlets Black at Coco de Mer

I dislike VS truth be told, far too vegas and aseptic for my liking. Sex should be dirty not glittery.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
        Good lord, no, restraint looks like this
        Paul Seville Leather Lace Gauntlets Black at Coco de Mer

I dislike VS truth be told, far too vegas and aseptic for my liking. Sex should be dirty not glittery.
        lol... not THAT kind of restraint....

true.... the VS stuff does have a bit of sparkle to it..... and more than a few power racks...

Comment

I remember taking my sons in to a Victoria's Secret once when they were in their teens..... you would have thought they were 5 years old in a candy shop.... I wasn't much better... more like a 10 year old... (I had something that resembled "restraint")... there was some very good eyeball liberty, so to speak, in that shop.....
          Lol, was there a touch of excercising the old optic nerve....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
          Sex should be dirty not glittery.
          What's this "sex" thingy you speak off....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
            Lol, was there a touch of excercising the old optic nerve....

What's this "sex" thingy you speak off....
            Its in the dictionary, before you get syphilis...... wait, before you get TO syphilis.......

Comment

Its in the dictionary, before you get syphilis...... wait, before you get TO syphilis.......
              LMAO, I gots more chance o' getting RSI than a dose....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                LMAO, I gots more chance o' getting RSI than a dose....
                RSI? Repetative S_____ Injury? Not sure what goes in the middle.... lol, but I have a good imagination, and could guess...

Comment

• I get rsi in my wrists. No wonder I have a reputation.

Comment

• and i drop on by LOL could do vollers definitely. i do love corsets but VS etc. underwear i find all fits different, even what is ostensibly the same size and same brand, as does clothing which is why it is hard to just buy it for someone.

badger i have one of these Maurie & Eve Tiny Lies Paneled Leather Dress in Black - Polyvore more my style than the other leather dress you posted. i like form fitting clothing you can move in.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                      badger i have one of these Maurie & Eve Tiny Lies Paneled Leather Dress in Black - Polyvore more my style than the other leather dress you posted. i like form fitting clothing you can move in.
                      That's lovely and I bet you look fabulous in it, but on me would look awful. I have to minimise the action pelvis - anything that doesn't flare makes me look like a mermaid and not in a good way.

Comment

• action pelvis? i trip over flared dresses and they blow up in the wind which is so not a good look!

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                          action pelvis? i trip over flared dresses and they blow up in the wind which is so not a good look!
                          I have suffered the embarrassment of a few Monroe moments, but a silk slip underneath will maintain modesty. 'Action pelvis' as my hips are out of all proportion to the rest of me - it's all bone so there's nothing I can do about it.

Comment

• slips are even more clothing i am not needing to wear. my hips are relatively wide and i have bones that jut out but i have a waist which sorta compensates so i just go with it. the latin ass. i think often we have body dysmorphia. i still maintain we look better in clothes that fit properly and we can move in than excess clothing to cover perceived faults.

Comment

• lol... somehow this journal has turned in to a disertation on fashion.... just an observation, not a complaint...

Today was gorgeous.... bright sun, a nice cool breeze, temps in the mid 60s I think. Got to play in the garden... FINALLY! finished marking off the last 10 beds, spread fertilizer on 10, tilled all 20, planted 1/2 a bed in romaine lettuce, a bed in cabbage (1/2 red, 1/2 green), a bed in cauliflower and kale, a bed in broccoli and brussel sprouts. Next goes the radishes, turnips, rutabaga, carrots, spinach, beets, bok choy and napa cabbage.

Worked without a shirt for about 2 hours, now my back is a bit on the red and tender side... which is what I get for not wearing a shirt on a bright sunny day... that'l learn me... eh probly not... but it is that time of year to start wearing my wide brim hat.....

All the bending and walking, stooping etc from the planting helped work some of the sore out of my legs fro the weekends "over indulgence" in exercise.

Comment

• If you have a lot of discomfort from the sunburn you might want to A rub a thin layer of Yoghurt over it and let it sit for a while. After that rinse it off with luke warm water.
                                It's a very primal solution and it keeps the lotions filled with chemicals away. It always worked for me.
                                My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X