No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc, they are a couple of really nice looking hounds. Well done you for taking them on.
    I would write more, but am slightly squiffy from the pre wedding celebrations. Tamora aint gonna be any better !!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• i kinda want to give them dead animal parts and hug them

is that weird? it's okay if it is. i'll respect their personal boundaries
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Big dogs trigger a baby-talk response in me. Oh wook at the widdle giant babies! They're so cute. Aren't you just the cutest things ever? Yes you are! You weally weally are!

Congrats on the new additions to the family.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• “What If I Never Find Out Who’s A Good Boy?” | LOL Fanatic!
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
            in my very limited experience, the larger ones do have very sweet dispositions, the smallest ones can get a bit yippy with a sort of napoleon complex.

Are they indoor dogs?
            Daughter has a spastic little Chihuahua.... cant wait to see how he react to the horses. Yes they will be indoor dogs... good thing that the house is an open floor plan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
              Love the dogs. Enjoy your new friends.
              Thanks ma'am... so far so good...

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                Doc, they are a couple of really nice looking hounds. Well done you for taking them on.
                I would write more, but am slightly squiffy from the pre wedding celebrations. Tamora aint gonna be any better !!!!!!!!!!
                Good to hear from ya G.... been at the vino again? Vacations are for relaxing... enjoy yousef!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  i kinda want to give them dead animal parts and hug them

is that weird? it's okay if it is. i'll respect their personal boundaries
                  They eat turkey necks, chicken backs, livers, gizzards
                  and various sundry pieces parts.......
                  lol.. they won't respect yours... crawl all up in your space...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    Big dogs trigger a baby-talk response in me. Oh wook at the widdle giant babies! They're so cute. Aren't you just the cutest things ever? Yes you are! You weally weally are!

Congrats on the new additions to the family.
                    yeah, they do garner that response don't they...
                    and their 4" wide tongues give a whole new definition of puppy kisses....

Comment

• aww they are gorgeous! when you say "indoor", do you mean they wont have to live outside in a kennel. ie they will sleep indoors and hang out in the house when they arent out doing doggy activities? my dog is an indoor dog in that case. he hangs out with me in the house and sleeps on the living room floor. he would sleep in bed with me if i let him. stretched out like a person with his head on the pillow lol

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                        aww they are gorgeous! when you say "indoor", do you mean they wont have to live outside in a kennel. ie they will sleep indoors and hang out in the house when they arent out doing doggy activities? my dog is an indoor dog in that case. he hangs out with me in the house and sleeps on the living room floor. he would sleep in bed with me if i let him. stretched out like a person with his head on the pillow lol
                        yes, indoor, as in no outdoor kennel...

Comment

• Well, the first night in the house was a total disaster. Around 8PM, the Velcro dog(the older one), the one that has adopted me was with me in the kitchen and was getting some loving, the other dog was lying on the rug about 7 or 8 ft away. The older one started growling and baring her teeth and she attacked the younger one. She had been growling at the younger one on and off all day, and we corrected her every time she did. Then out of the blue, with no provocation she jumped on the young on. Looks like we can't keep both dogs, as we can't trust the older one to be alone with the younger one... the older one doesn't like to be left alone, and raised holy hell when we put her in the garage. So I slept on the couch (and I didn't even do anything wrong!) with the oldest one on a bed next to me. The young one was with the wife in the bedroom.
                          damnit.... sad morning here...

Comment

• Oh no. So sorry. Did they have issues at the foster home?
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• oh no that is horrid. i have had to look after a dog i couldnt trust with my dog. i could trust my dog but i just wasnt 100% the other one wouldnt get upset with him while i was out and lock on to one of the velvety ears. and we dont mess with the ears. i used to lock the other dog in my bathroom with a bone when i left them but it was only a temporary situation and that was bad enough.

Comment

• Doc, that is extremely sad. Will you keep the old one or the young one ??????? The old one is obviously alpha dog, and just making young-un aware of this hierarchy. However not nice being part of it all. And another concern i always have with our alpha bitch is how she will react around the grandchildren. I am always very watchful!!!!!
                                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X