Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    I just do press ups in various forms, to keep on top of me pecs to help the posture as I do quite a few chin/pull ups, as practically benching don't really achieve much, apart from averting me a pair of moobs....

Does that apply to soap operas, I can't watch them as they make my brain hurt....
    Moob aversion isn't a bad thing...

That pain you feel is the brain cells dying from the overdose of dumb from the soaps....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      Moob aversion isn't a bad thing...
      You ain't wrong, I don't wants to be tucking them into me troosers....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      That pain you feel is the brain cells dying from the overdose of dumb from the soaps....
      Lol, that'll be it, there be a lot of peeps about who are dumb addicts then....

Comment

• Saw this and thought of you: Tasmania's latest export: the best whisky in the world | Life and style | The Guardian
        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post

Easy solution. Don't do 'em!
          I'm with you on that one Goldie!!!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
            mmmmmmmm..... may have to look that one up!

Comment

• Pics of new dogs....

IMG_7308.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

Comment

• Nice hounds there squire, they do look some hungry beggers....Going by the top pic, it looks like they've settled in okay....

Comment

• Indeed doc, good looking dogs.
                  If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                  If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Thanks guys. They are still at the foster home, which is where the wife took the pics. They come to us on Saturday morning... and according to the spousal unit, they have gained a bit of weight since we last saw them, and have a good bit to gain yet..

Comment

• Cuties!! ;W;

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                        Cuties!! ;W;
                        And very sweet dispositions for an animal the size of a small horse!

Comment

• in my very limited experience, the larger ones do have very sweet dispositions, the smallest ones can get a bit yippy with a sort of napoleon complex.

Are they indoor dogs?
                          Chris
                          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                            in my very limited experience, the larger ones do have very sweet dispositions, the smallest ones can get a bit yippy with a sort of napoleon complex.

Are they indoor dogs?
                            I'll vouch for that, my brother got a couple of Jacks and there right lairy little baskets, mind you so's he!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                              I'll vouch for that, my brother got a couple of Jacks and there right lairy little baskets, mind you so's he!
                              Well, so, that may be the issue, people choose the animal version of themselves as pets.
                              Chris
                              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Love the dogs. Enjoy your new friends.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X