Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cool pics! I agree; you look good for such a strenuous endeavor.

    Soooo, when are you going to do another one?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

    Comment


    • i agree. you are making it look too easy. way to go tho'! love the legs. even they dont look red from excertion!!

      Comment


      • woo hoo Doccy doooo - you absolutely rock - JEALOUS ?????? - YES I AM !!!!!!!!!!
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

        ...small steps....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
          i agree. you are making it look too easy. way to go tho'! love the legs. even they dont look red from excertion!!
          lol.. no not from exertion... they were cold and wind-burned...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by demuralist View Post
            nice pics, you seriously do not look much the worse for wear as the race goes on, more focused for sure, but pretty strong. Congrats again on the finish and the time.
            Thanks... focused would be a good word for it... I was pretty well worn out by the finish line though..

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
              Cool pics! I agree; you look good for such a strenuous endeavor.

              Soooo, when are you going to do another one?
              I have a half marathon in 6 weeks.... which will get me a slot for a marathon in October....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                woo hoo Doccy doooo - you absolutely rock - JEALOUS ?????? - YES I AM !!!!!!!!!!
                lol... thanks G... glad to see you've surfaced again...

                Comment


                • Saturday was a pretty good day... Ran in a 5k that raised money for the Wounded Warrior Project. It was a foggy,misty cool morning with a bit of a breeze. Started this run at the same location as the marathon finish line(the boardwalk at the Virginia Beach ocenfront). This time I went prepared for a frikin monsoon. I have a Frogg Skins rain suit that I bought so I can run in rainy conditions, so it came in handy this weekend. Ran the race in 34:44, which is several minutes faster than when I ran it last year.

                  Sunday was a rainy mess. Had planned to go visit the new dogs, but those plans got washed out. Basically spent the day goofing off. I did grill some pork butt steaks.... which are yummy!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    I know it's not nice to laugh at someone's misfortune, but all I could think was, "Where's a traffic cam when you need one?"
                    Thanks for the symphony....I would've probably laughed meself, if I'd seen someone else do it!

                    Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    lol... thanks G... glad to see you've surfaced again...
                    Me too....

                    I agree with the others on the pics Doc, they is cool, I take it the photos make the day look warmer than it was?! And good job on the 5K squire.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      Thanks for the symphony....I would've probably laughed meself, if I'd seen someone else do it!



                      Me too....

                      I agree with the others on the pics Doc, they is cool, I take it the photos make the day look warmer than it was?! And good job on the 5K squire.
                      yeah... hard to tell from the pics that it was overcast, windy and cold..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        I have a half marathon in 6 weeks.... which will get me a slot for a marathon in October....
                        Are you going for two per year? Are you eventually going to do one a month? week? day? When you get to one a month, I'll cheer you on, even if my head is thinking, "Crazy Town."
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                        B*tch-lite

                        Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                          Are you going for two per year? Are you eventually going to do one a month? week? day? When you get to one a month, I'll cheer you on, even if my head is thinking, "Crazy Town."
                          If I get to one a month, I will be wearing a very stylish jacket with extra long sleeves and buckles in the back..... I'm not sure how any marathons I will do. I still want to do obstacle/mud runs like the Tough Mudder and Spartan Races.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            If I get to one a month, I will be wearing a very stylish jacket with extra long sleeves and buckles in the back..... I'm not sure how any marathons I will do. I still want to do obstacle/mud runs like the Tough Mudder and Spartan Races.
                            And I take you adobe will have those tastefully decorated padded walls, and not so great views....

                            Comment


                            • Great marathon pix and good work on the 5k. I sense an addiction developing here.
                              Annie Ups the Ante
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                                And I take you adobe will have those tastefully decorated padded walls, and not so great views....
                                you would probly be correct sir...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X