No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg.. you are one sick puppy.... lol.... this coming from a guy that wants to run a Tough Mudder and a Spartan Race...
    ho hum my 13 yr old and my 10 1/2 yr old girls can both stand in the tyre and just lift it. you will maybe need to train some more if you think this is hard. it is only 80kgs!!! it's tough to flip 10 times in either direction but not insanely nasty. it is also much easier to lift something around you like a tyre vs a 80kg barbell in front of you like a proper deadlift.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
      ho hum my 13 yr old and my 10 1/2 yr old girls can both stand in the tyre and just lift it. you will maybe need to train some more if you think this is hard. it is only 80kgs!!! it's tough to flip 10 times in either direction but not insanely nasty. it is also much easier to lift something around you like a tyre vs a 80kg barbell in front of you like a proper deadlift.
      80kg is 176 lbs (2.2 lbs per kg).... it matters not if it's lead in a sack, or a round piece of rubber... 176 lbs is heavy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        Playing with tires does tend to tire one out...
        Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        *groan*.....
        I'll echo that *groan*....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        10 year old lifting that (even if just), blimey they breeds um tuff down your way, I weigh just over 80k's, I wouldn't want to deadlift meself too many times at that age....Bizarre, I'd have thought 80kg's is 80kg's no matter what!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        80kg is 176 lbs (2.2 lbs per kg).... it matters not if it's lead in a sack, or a round piece of rubber... 176 lbs is heavy...
        You wouldn't want 80kg's on the end of your nose as a pimple, that's for sure....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          I weigh just over 80k's, I wouldn't want to deadlift meself too many times...
          I'm imagining Seas picking you up and throwing you like a caber (can't say tossing, too rude). Repeatedly.
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
            I'm imagining Seas picking you up and throwing you like a caber (can't say tossing, too rude). Repeatedly.
            and easily misunderstood.....

Comment

You wouldn't want 80kg's on the end of your nose as a pimple, that's for sure....
              it would make it hard to keep your head up... or youd have hellatious neck muscles!

Comment

Your imagination is somewhat active to say the least....and amazing fortitude in not using the 'T' word, seeing that it's the Docs journal, as well....saying that, having read some of Seas gym exploits, I reckons she'd manage (I was going to say she could pull it off, but that also could be construed as rude)....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  it would make it hard to keep your head up... or youd have hellatious neck muscles!
                  And to don yer best pince nez glasses....

Comment

And to don yer best pince nez glasses....
                    lol quite right...

Comment

I have, on a number of occasions in my military career, been sea-tossed.... but I rather think that it means something completly and totally different that what you are infering in this case..... and some of the tossings were quite memorable, I might add...

Comment

I have, on a number of occasions in my military career, been sea-tossed.... but I rather think that it means something completly and totally different that what you are infering in this case..... and some of the tossings were quite memorable, I might add...
                        tossing, no2 on the list old boy....

Comment

tossing, no2 on the list old boy....
                          that will have to wait until i get home, as the firewall described that link as obsene humor.... looks like it combines 2 of my favorite things! cant wait to read it!

Comment

that will have to wait until i get home, as the firewall described that link as obsene humor.... looks like it combines 2 of my favorite things! cant wait to read it!
                            Darn firewalls....it's not that bad, just to save you some valuable home time, here's what no2 says;
                            Manual stimulation of the male (or less often female) genitalia.
                            tossing off- masturbation)
                            tossing him off- (hand-job)

Comment

Darn firewalls....it's not that bad, just to save you some valuable home time, here's what no2 says;
                              lol... I figured thats what it said.. now I can spend my time looking for other obsene and humorous things on the interwebs.... I'm sure I shant be disappointed...

Comment

lol... I figured thats what it said.. now I can spend my time looking for other obsene and humorous things on the interwebs.... I'm sure I shant be disappointed...
                                Lol, good man, I doubt you will be either, there sure is a lot of 'edumacational' stuff on that tinterweb....

Comment

Working...
                                X