Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
    Not sure about the tinterweb DD but I know I'm not! Please give fair warning in your post title
    Lol, don't worry old boy, I reckons you're safe for the time being....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    lol.... not fond of seeing men in their underoos Misabi?
    Lol again, to be fair, he might have a fair point, if it's me in a 'G'....
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 03-03-2014, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• no, I made the bed.... as in took rough lumber, planed, jointed, cut, glued and screwed until the project was finished....
      double *swoon*. I need a new four poster bed as mine is really too small. it's only a double.

Comment

G-strings just aren't my Cup of old chap. At least, not since that last pic quikky put up
        Good point there, still makes me shudder that....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        double *swoon*. I need a new four poster bed as mine is really too small. it's only a double.
        There you go Doc, how d'you fancy a working holiday in sunny New Zealand?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          Good point there, still makes me shudder that....

There you go Doc, how d'you fancy a working holiday in sunny New Zealand?!
          lol... not sure how much work would get done, honestly.... I mean, there is lots of tramping and hunting to be done there..... how much time would be left for working on a bed?
          Last edited by ssn679doc; 03-03-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

G-strings just aren't my Cup of old chap. At least, not since that last pic quikky put up
            you do have a valid point there......

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              lhow much time would be left for working on a bed?
              I think I just fainted.
              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                I think I just fainted.
                lol.... totally innocent, i tells ya...

Comment

lol... not sure how much work would get done, honestly.... I mean, there is lots of tramping and hunting to be done there..... how much time would be left for working on a bed?
                  Well a good job takes time, as they say, and all work and no play and all that....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  I think I just fainted.
                  D'you need some of these....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  lol.... totally innocent, i tells ya...
                  Lol, honest governor....

Comment

• I have been away for a while and it has gotten steamy in here! Wood and beds and smokers oh my!

I agree with J...it has been a long time since I have...umm..lit a fire. All this talk makes me want to warm my ..hands..

Hey Doc..you got a twin out there??
                    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                    height 5'3
                    SW 215 lbs
                    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                    LW 172 lbs
                    GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• lol... not sure how much work would get done, honestly.... I mean, there is lots of tramping and hunting to be done there..... how much time would be left for working on a bed?
                      i am sure i could be the best tour guide. poor doc would be quite worn out since he forgot all the wildlife and beaches LOL the bed would look good too!

Comment

• Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
                        I have been away for a while and it has gotten steamy in here! Wood and beds and smokers oh my!

I agree with J...it has been a long time since I have...umm..lit a fire. All this talk makes me want to warm my ..hands..

Hey Doc..you got a twin out there??
                        No, I don't think so.... I'm the only one...

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                          i am sure i could be the best tour guide. poor doc would be quite worn out since he forgot all the wildlife and beaches LOL the bed would look good too!
                          I have no doubt about that....

Comment

• we had two huge macrocarpa trees at the top of the road blow down in the gale this avo. narrowly missed my 13 yr old and the horse. she had gone up the road to collect the horse and had decided the tree was moving too much and making ominous creaking noises and the horse was not looking impressed so she took the horse back to the paddock. just as the tree made a huge crack and two of them fell down right beside her. a miss is as good as a mile in this case and I was very pleased she applied constructive thinking to assess the situation. you cannot really beat real life skills. when I went to check it out, the trees have two huge straight trunks. I am sure they will just cut right thru them to clear the road but the timber in there would be good. I was thinking of the four poster bed I could have made lol

Comment

I have no doubt about that....
                              Would that be the best tour guide, yourself getting tuckered out with all the tramping, the good looking bed, or possibly all three?! My wongas on the latter....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                              we had two huge macrocarpa trees at the top of the road blow down in the gale this avo. narrowly missed my 13 yr old and the horse. she had gone up the road to collect the horse and had decided the tree was moving too much and making ominous creaking noises and the horse was not looking impressed so she took the horse back to the paddock. just as the tree made a huge crack and two of them fell down right beside her. a miss is as good as a mile in this case and I was very pleased she applied constructive thinking to assess the situation. you cannot really beat real life skills. when I went to check it out, the trees have two huge straight trunks. I am sure they will just cut right thru them to clear the road but the timber in there would be good. I was thinking of the four poster bed I could have made lol
                              I'm gonna regret this! But is the Macrocarpa a hard or soft wood, might make all the difference in the bed making you know, theoretically speaking of course....

Comment

• I'm gonna regret this! But is the Macrocarpa a hard or soft wood, might make all the difference in the bed making you know, theoretically speaking of course....
                                2 funny! I don't actually know. what I do know is we built a house out of it. cladding, flooring and beams. it is very beautiful and has a really pretty grain. pays to get the heart but that is usually expensive. unless I can work a way of towing a log down the hill in the dead of night. which I doubt. everything gets noticed going on around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X