Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Micro polymer granules might be difficult to wash out and, er, chafe. On the Isle, the nightclub disgorges its clientele straight on to a moonlit sandy beach. Us island girls know about chafing.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
      Micro polymer granules might be difficult to wash out and, er, chafe. On the Isle, the nightclub disgorges its clientele straight on to a moonlit sandy beach. Us island girls know about chafing.
      nutin like a little sand in your craw to gum up the works, so to speak.....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
        Micro polymer granules might be difficult to wash out and, er, chafe. On the Isle, the nightclub disgorges its clientele straight on to a moonlit sandy beach. Us island girls know about chafing.
        Yup, strictly for the hardcore S&M merchants they granules....Ahh, the ol' post club beach foray, the joy of living on the coast, I take it....

        Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        nutin like a little sand in your craw to gum up the works, so to speak.....
        Chuck in a bit of fedmix....

        Comment


        • Damn. I hit the link thinking I was gonna see something kinky...
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

          Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            Damn. I hit the link thinking I was gonna see something kinky...
            lol.... I guess soap could be kinky.... slippery at the very least....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
              Damn. I hit the link thinking I was gonna see something kinky...
              If I'm guessing what BG's ex's mate uses it for is right, it can be....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                If I'm guessing what BG's ex's mate uses it for is right, it can be....
                Strawberry jello.... much better than soap..... and you don't lose your grip on the handcuff keys with jello like you do with soap...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  Strawberry jello.... much better than soap..... and you don't lose your grip on the handcuff keys with jello like you do with soap...
                  Umm, err, is one talking from experience there old boy....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                    Umm, err, is one talking from experience there old boy....
                    lol... naaaah.... just being a smartass.... I'm too much of a control freak to let myself get handcuffed..... I've seen Sherlock Holmes with Robrt Downey Jr... I know what can happen when you allow yourself to be cuffed..... just sayin...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                      I hit both of mine at 20-30 mph. I had to call the town to kill the first one. I'm sure one of the guys took it home.

                      The second jumped a guardrail skidded into my car doing $2500 in damage then ran off into the woods. The bitch.
                      That first one happened to me too. 1993 all steel Oldsmobile at 35mph vs. a rather large deer. I don't think either one was squished, but I'm amazed I didn't pee myself when the bugger jumped over the hedge not ten feet in front of my car. When I drove back that way in the morning, it wasn't there, so maybe it was just stunned? Neither the deer nor the car appeared to be at all squishy.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                        That first one happened to me too. 1993 all steel Oldsmobile at 35mph vs. a rather large deer. I don't think either one was squished, but I'm amazed I didn't pee myself when the bugger jumped over the hedge not ten feet in front of my car. When I drove back that way in the morning, it wasn't there, so maybe it was just stunned? Neither the deer nor the car appeared to be at all squishy.
                        I got hit by a deer in the 80's. I was driving a 1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille. The deer ran out of the woods, hit the driver's side rear quarter panel, dropped to the ground, got up and ran off back in to the woods... didn't even scratch the paint... good thing I wasn't driving a Prius... they would have had to bury me and the car together......

                        Comment


                        • You've never experienced roadkill until you've hit a kangaroo. Those f*ckers will take you out. They purposely jump at cars. Husband has tried to give me the benefit of his army reservist defensive driving - you have to hit the roo on the down so either speed up or slow down to get them when they are on the ground...but I remain TERRIFIED.
                          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                            You've never experienced roadkill until you've hit a kangaroo. Those f*ckers will take you out. They purposely jump at cars. Husband has tried to give me the benefit of his army reservist defensive driving - you have to hit the roo on the down so either speed up or slow down to get them when they are on the ground...but I remain TERRIFIED.
                            and I hear they are tasty too.... though I have never had roo....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              and I hear they are tasty too.... though I have never had roo....
                              Oooh. Kangaroo steaks are fantastic. Very lean so cook hard and fast - serve very rare. I like wallaby too.
                              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                                and I hear they are tasty too.... though I have never had roo....
                                Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                                Oooh. Kangaroo steaks are fantastic. Very lean so cook hard and fast - serve very rare. I like wallaby too.
                                Yup, roo is top tucker, had it once or twice when down under, my local butcher does it, it costs a shilling though....Am I right in thinking there considered a bit of pest in Oz, and I can't say I'd want to run one down, there sturdy buggers, or deers for that matter?!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X