Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    so 84ks is approx. 52 miles. can you walk it? I reckon that would be way more fun. Or even mountain bike it.
    Yep i biked it a few years ago. They pull you out of the race if you dont finish it in a certain time, so too much walking isnt an option, unless you were a really fast walker
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      How are you feeling today Doc.
      I am mighty impressed with your achievement. There is hope for this old Gwamma yet !!!!!!!
      Today? MY head hurts worse than my legs do.... my cider celebration went a little farther than 2....... actually ALOT farther than 2......

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Today? MY head hurts worse than my legs do.... my cider celebration went a little farther than 2....... actually ALOT farther than 2......
        Ffff no need to be redundant, we understood that at "cider celebration." Pretty jealous; I lorrrrve cider.

Comment

• Yep i biked it a few years ago. They pull you out of the race if you dont finish it in a certain time, so too much walking isnt an option, unless you were a really fast walker
          what time do you get?

actually ALOT farther than 2......
          LOL you only live once and, as i always say, it is so important to challenge the system once in a while.

Comment

• *whispering now Doc, you deserved every mouthful of that belly cider, however not so much the thumper!!!!!!! *
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              I have always wanted to do the molesworth 84. But am so nowhere near that goal. However one day i will do it, and the older i get, the more chance of getting a placing in my age group !!!! LOL
              Originally posted by seaweed View Post
              LOL G that is why I am waiting till I am 50 to compete at the south island champs in the figure class! what is the molesworth 84?
              Both excellent goals, ladies. Go to it.
              Annie Ups the Ante
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• I think we should all have a cider celebration. There's cider, let's celebrate.
                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  I think we should all have a cider celebration. There's cider, let's celebrate.
                  I'm in. Yar!

Comment

• Ladies... not so loud lol.... OK, I'm in...

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                      The thing about cider is, as it comes out on your skin, you smell of apples all the next day. Fermented apples, but apples all the same.
                      I tell everyone it's me cologne....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      and the problem with fermented apples is???
                      Now't in my opinion, *shock*....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                      LOL so true but there is always a level of total suspicion as no one can fathom how you can bring up kids without either. mine are incredibly resilient and healthy altho sometimes their mother has been known to need medication to deal with them
                      Lol, there ain't gonna be many mothers in the world who ain't done that, I'da reckon!!

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                      I think we should all have a cider celebration. There's cider, let's celebrate.
                      Now I ain't gonna need much, if any persuading here, count me in....

Comment

• A totally uneventful day.... did some shopping for the wife. Bought a crap ton of chocolate for her for work... yeah, the siren song was playing loud.... no I did not give in to the vixens wail.... Came home instead of going to workout and went to bed. I were a tired puppy. I feel tons better today. A little on the dry side, but nothing that can't be managed.

Comment

A totally uneventful day.... did some shopping for the wife. Bought a crap ton of chocolate for her for work... yeah, the siren song was playing loud.... no I did not give in to the vixens wail.... Came home instead of going to workout and went to bed. I were a tired puppy. I feel tons better today. A little on the dry side, but nothing that can't be managed.
                          Would that be sense of humour or the hydrated state of body wise....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                            Would that be sense of humour or the hydrated state of body wise....
                            lol... could be both, but in this case it was body wise..... I was peeing dust, it turned to urine when it hit the water in the toilet....

Comment

lol... could be both, but in this case it was body wise..... I was peeing dust, it turned to urine when it hit the water in the toilet....
                              Lol, blood 'yell, ya must've been drier than a limeburners boot....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                                Lol, blood 'yell, ya must've been drier than a limeburners boot....
                                That would be one way of putting it.. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X