No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol yes but you possibly didn't have to run 28 miles during them! just the thought of running 28 miles, even with 10 min breaks every 4 miles, is very daunting.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
      lol yes but you possibly didn't have to run 28 miles during them! just the thought of running 28 miles, even with 10 min breaks every 4 miles, is very daunting.
      no, but I did run a Marine Corps Physical Fitness Test once after staying out all night drinking.... nearly puked up my toenails

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        studiously ignoring previous comment LOL

I was gonna say the theory I work on with alcohol is your body cant store it, it needs to process it as fuel. it is fine tuning as you need not to get dehydrated. so... yes. a cider powered marathon doc. could be fun if you can ever call that sort of marathon fun.
        Lol, don't know what you mean....that sounds great, in theory, I presume the practice to hone the fine tuning is essential....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        oh i've had a few alcohol marathons in my life..... some were funner than others...
        Ditto....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        lol yes but you possibly didn't have to run 28 miles during them! just the thought of running 28 miles, even with 10 min breaks every 4 miles, is very daunting.
        It's felt like it a few times the following day....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        no, but I did run a Marine Corps Physical Fitness Test once after staying out all night drinking.... nearly puked up my toenails
        Do apologise, but I'm finding that image somewhat amusing, for some reason, not a day to remember then squire....is it possible?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          Lol, don't know what you mean....that sounds great, in theory, I presume the practice to hone the fine tuning is essential....

Ditto....

It's felt like it a few times the following day....

Do apologise, but I'm finding that image somewhat amusing, for some reason, not a day to remember then squire....is it possible?!
          Oh, my dear man... it was an unforgetable experience!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            Oh, my dear man... it was an unforgetable experience!
            I should have said a day you don't want to remember....I can well imagine sir, played rugby in that condition once, lost me stomach contents after catching the ball, which some players didn't find too amusing for some reason....

Comment

I should have said a day you don't want to remember....I can well imagine sir, played rugby in that condition once, lost me stomach contents after catching the ball, which some players didn't find too amusing for some reason....
              and I though rugby players had a good sense of humor.....

Comment

Wait, that's NOT the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  and I though rugby players had a good sense of humor.....
                  Lol, tch, I know....

Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                  Wait, that's NOT the point?
                  That's generally after the game....

Comment

• and I though rugby players had a good sense of humor.....
                    i'm not a rugby head at all. I love watching the game but the social aspect doesn't do it for me at all.

Comment

• 2 turned in to a few more than 6....... god my head hurts.....

Comment

• have some coffee and drink some water and I am sure you will feel better soon!

Comment

• had a few ciders.... I feel wonderful!

Comment

• LOL hair of the dog!!! I usually want to throw up looking at the bourbon bottle the next day. I find cider too sweet and too much volume of liquid to drink a lot of. In fact I've never gotten even vaguely merry on beer or cider for that reason. I take it then you will not be doing any training today?

Comment

• The thing about cider is, as it comes out on your skin, you smell of apples all the next day. Fermented apples, but apples all the same.
                              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• It is the same with any alcohol. I think it must be the volatility. I have friends who make my kitchen smell of beer whatever time of day they come around.

Comment

Working...
                                X