Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    woo hoo - you rock Doc. 5ks and then a mud run - that is awesome............. however step away from the tic tacs !!!!!!!!!!!!
    No lie that!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      No lie that!
      Gwamma never lies - she never EVER lets the truth get in the way of a good story !!!!!!!!!!!!
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

      ...small steps....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        Gwamma never lies - she never EVER lets the truth get in the way of a good story !!!!!!!!!!!!
        lol... I knew I liked something about you...

        Comment


        • oh Doctor Sub you say all the nicest things.....smiles sweetly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

          ...small steps....

          Comment


          • Thursday:

            Exercise? Whats that? I pretty much hav gaffed off any attempt at exercise this week. The plan is there, the excution of said plan has been lackluster at best. I pretty much get easily overcome by "events", or is that I let the events overcome my plans cuz it's easy.... Well, I am all about easy...

            Diet:

            B: meatloaf

            L: BAS, meatloaf

            D: marinara with Italian sausage

            The marinara was sitting in the fridge... it looked cold and alone, like it didn't have a friend in the world. I was afraid that it would develop a fuzzy coating.... so I nuked the hell out of it and sucked it down.... It was pretty tasty, and now I don't have to worry about it going bad in the fridge..... It blew the snot out of my macros though!

            Comment


            • Yeah, I heard you were easy...Have a good day.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

              Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                Yeah, I heard you were easy...Have a good day.
                Well, that all depends on whose asking..... lol Thanks for stopping by!

                Comment


                • Hmmmm, interesting.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                  Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post

                    B: meatloaf

                    L: BAS, meatloaf

                    D: marinara with Italian sausage
                    That is a tasty day of food. Color me jealous.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                      That is a tasty day of food. Color me jealous.
                      Yes... and I just had a burger....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        Yes... and I just had a burger....
                        Oh, I see, rub it in.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          Oh, I see, rub it in.
                          OK... and later this afternoon i will have ANOTHER one!

                          hey, I've been up since 9pm last night, and won't go to bed until 7 tonight.... cut me a break! lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            OK... and later this afternoon i will have ANOTHER one!

                            hey, I've been up since 9pm last night, and won't go to bed until 7 tonight.... cut me a break! lol
                            Oh, I'll cut you alright...

                            a break I mean

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              Oh, I'll cut you alright...

                              a break I mean
                              I used to work at a school, and one of the instructors was a Puerto Rican ex-Army dental tech that would come up to me and "Mess with me, and I'll cut you!" pointing her finger at me and make a funny face... OK.. you had to be there... but it was funny as hell..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                                I used to work at a school, and one of the instructors was a Puerto Rican ex-Army dental tech that would come up to me and "Mess with me, and I'll cut you!" pointing her finger at me and make a funny face... OK.. you had to be there... but it was funny as hell..
                                That does sound amusing. Did you respond with, "Lighten up Francis"?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X