Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    i can feel a before pic coming on. i have a pic of my ass in the daisys i can trade you with LOL it's actually very clean and boring but we can pretend it isn't! i think mr ripetoe is wildly funny. he wouldn't like me as i waste my time in the gym doing accessory lifts.

what do you call chicken wings? i think poss we call them chicken nibbles here. they are sorta the fleshy ends of the wings? i get the very ends for the dog sometimes or the actual nibbles if they are on special. i got some chicken frames today and i am planning on making some chicken stock. I'm making a seafood paella i think at the weekend but i will poss leave out the rice as i don't like it. we shall see. i have cray fish, paua, blue cod, prawns and hapuka in the freezer and i will go get some cockles and maybe some mussels.
    The wings are from birds I raised, so when I take the wings off of the carcass, I take them off at the "shoulder". The wings I have include all 3 sections, not just the tips, or the "drumettes".

No "before" pictures.... I'm not brave like DD, and posting pics of my boo-tay in my underoos.... lol

Comment

• we would be happy with tights or even shorts

Comment

we would be happy with tights or even shorts
        lol..... The wife got a set of bright blue tights for me for Christmas.... maybe a pic in the making...

Comment

• yes please

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            You've always had a personality, but now we want to get our hands on your......superhero underwear.
            Your right, just a bit of an odd one....ooh, do I have to be wearing um....or not....

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            That photee was definitely NOT average DD. You were rocking those superheros !!!!!!!!!!
            Thanks G, I would say it was through photoshop, but I'm too much of a dill to use it!!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            No "before" pictures.... I'm not brave like DD, and posting pics of my boo-tay in my underoos.... lol
            Brave, I thought it was a bit foolhardy at the time, but might be worth a laugh, seemed it worked out....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            lol..... The wife got a set of bright blue tights for me for Christmas.... maybe a pic in the making...
            Do it Doc, it'll keep the ladies appeased....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
            yes please
            See....

Comment

yes please
              x2

Comment

• Ready for a run in my new tights....

DSCN2074.jpg

If I edited out the fat parts of me, there wouldn't be much left....

Comment

• 4 miles in just under 49 minutes..... fast, for me.... kicked me boo-tay it did.... now a cider for relaxing... er water, yeah that's right... water! and chicken waaaangs!

Comment

• Post run calves... it's really hard to take pic of your lower legs... but I think I have nice calves... they should do well when kilt season comes around!
                    DSCN2077.jpg

Comment

• Okay now Darlin' that is one hell of a tease. A little higher next time please.

That said. Those are some fine legs.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by pebbles67 View Post
                        okay now darlin' that is one hell of a tease. A little higher next time please.

that said. Those are some fine legs.
                        +1

Comment

• yes a man with calves is so rare. very nice indeed and the tights are very fetching. you almost look like we need to dress at the moment for summer here. my feet went blue walking down the beach this morning in bare feet and my daisys. I was cussing not having worn any tights I can tell you and right now, it is supposed to be the height of summer!

Comment

yes a man with calves is so rare. very nice indeed and the tights are very fetching. you almost look like we need to dress at the moment for summer here. my feet went blue walking down the beach this morning in bare feet and my daisys. I was cussing not having worn any tights I can tell you and right now, it is supposed to be the height of summer!
                            damned global warming!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              damned global warming!
                              Tell us about it, we had a bit of a blow yesterday, fair to say the walls at Dawlish railway station need a bit of repointing....

Comment

• daisy pic on the ass thread since you posted a tights pic! not quite as hot as a crusty old warthog in blue tights tho but then I don't fancy old ladies lol global warming is still doing its bit here. yet another not so nice day. yesterday did warm up quite well. typically as it was a public holiday and I got stuck inside taking everyone and then some to the swimming pool. we went hydrosliding which was a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X