No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Gwamma had the best laugh, and thought what a lad, posting a piccy of himself in a g!!!!! Best fun !!!!!!!!!! And sometimes this old Gwamma needs a good old fun day !!!!!!!!!!

I do not mind boyz in g's at all, even better without, but i think that might be breaking the MDA s rules just a tad !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      Our Dave posted in the booty thread! Nice!!!!
      Thank you for posting that as I hadn't been reading it. Honestly, if I were ever disrobing with a man for the first time, and he had on superhero undies, I'd swoon fersure - in a very good way.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        Thank you for posting that as I hadn't been reading it. Honestly, if I were ever disrobing with a man for the first time, and he had on superhero undies, I'd swoon fersure - in a very good way.
        I cosign. That picture made my morning
        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
          Our Dave posted in the booty thread! Nice!!!!

Doc?
          your computer screen isn't wide enough for a pic of my broad ass.....

Comment

hmmm.. I wonder if I still have some spiderman underoos......

Comment

• We've seen you, Doc and the general consensus is that you're hot. You're not skinny, but who wants a skinny man? Ick. You know what they say: You can't bang in a railroad spike with a tack hammer.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

We've seen you, Doc and the general consensus is that you're hot. You're not skinny, but who wants a skinny man? Ick. You know what they say: You can't bang in a railroad spike with a tack hammer.
                Well, thanks for think of me as hot.... and you are right... I'm no skinny-minnie..... Maybe a Maximus Marvin...

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                  LOL on the feet. yet another case of the different ways the English language is spoken!
                  Or different ways the English language is mangled, and believe me I'm more than adept at manglising it....

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                  Honestly more is more in this case. Dave's pic was tasteful and funny. It showed his personality. I thought the other "gentleman's" g-string pic was gross. For the record, I would have felt the same if he was thin.
                  Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                  i actually thought the other pic was a piss take. i didn't think it was really him. but yes. more is definitely more in this case. men in g-strings just don't do it for me. regardless of their physique.
                  In that case more is definitely more, still makes I shudder....hey, I got a personality, wahoo....

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                  Well Gwamma had the best laugh, and thought what a lad, posting a piccy of himself in a g!!!!! Best fun !!!!!!!!!! And sometimes this old Gwamma needs a good old fun day !!!!!!!!!!

I do not mind boyz in g's at all, even better without, but i think that might be breaking the MDA s rules just a tad !!!!!!
                  Sorry G, I'm happy and sorry to say I don't own a g, so everyone's safe there, and the rules are more than safe....Am liking your sense of humour though, even if that photee was a bit average....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  I cosign. That picture made my morning
                  My job is done!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  hmmm.. I wonder if I still have some spiderman underoos......
                  That would take the one I put on to another level....

Comment

• hey, I got a personality, wahoo....
                    my man is apparently into me for my personality too LOL I personally like someone to have a personality as you get used to how they look very quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      ...hey, I got a personality, wahoo...
                      You've always had a personality, but now we want to get our hands on your......superhero underwear.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                        even if that photee was a bit average....
                        That photee was definitely NOT average DD. You were rocking those superheros !!!!!!!!!!
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Well, I ordered Mark Ripetoe's "Starting Strength" the other day. It showed up today. I've started reading it... looks like it may take a bit to get through... The Y has a barbell weight room that is separate from the machine weight room. So far I have hit the weight machines twice a week, which may be my normal routine. Today was a "heavy" (for my weak azz) back day.... was doing lat pull downs of nearly half my body weight (which is a significant amount).... hmmm if that goes up, I may be doing pull ups soon!

Put some chicken wings in the crock pot and turned it on before I went to the Y.... they were done by the time I got back... They were cooked in chicken stock with a bit of garlic, and some salt with onion and celery, so I have wings and chicken soup!
                          After I ate the meat off of the wings, I put the bones back in the broth and I'm a gonna cook the crap outta it....
                          Chicken wings are pretty tasty for breakfast!

Comment

• Well, I ordered Mark Ripetoe's "Starting Strength" the other day.
                            i can feel a before pic coming on. i have a pic of my ass in the daisys i can trade you with LOL it's actually very clean and boring but we can pretend it isn't! i think mr ripetoe is wildly funny. he wouldn't like me as i waste my time in the gym doing accessory lifts.

what do you call chicken wings? i think poss we call them chicken nibbles here. they are sorta the fleshy ends of the wings? i get the very ends for the dog sometimes or the actual nibbles if they are on special. i got some chicken frames today and i am planning on making some chicken stock. I'm making a seafood paella i think at the weekend but i will poss leave out the rice as i don't like it. we shall see. i have cray fish, paua, blue cod, prawns and hapuka in the freezer and i will go get some cockles and maybe some mussels.

Comment

• alive alive Oh
                              Annie Ups the Ante
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• LOL i need to have no one around to get the mussels as they are down the end of the beach you are not supposed to have dogs at.

Comment

Working...
                                X