Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Couldn't you sneek a tin into the house for a little tommy treat....
    I guess I could even do it blatantly when the kids go to their dads for a weekend. I may read the label on the tin by accident and the key is prob not to do that LOL I used to like it cold on sandwiches mainly so that option is out.

    Comment


    • Just read through the Baby's got back thread... there is some funny shit in there.... and some serious booty...

      Whole30 is done. I will add dairy this week, starting with yogurt. Will continue to abstain from sweeteners. Last week I ordered some cashews for the wife, they showed up..... and they are disappearing rapidly..... Today the dates that I ordered (a 5lb box of medjool dates) showed up.... I ate a few... they have pits but are sooooooo frikin deliscious.. I may be a diabetic before the week is out! Actually I will put them in bags and freeze them... and dole them out over time. These were shipped straight from the date farm in Cali. No preservative, or pesticides etc.... holycrap I love dates.... and raisins.. yeah I have bit of a sweet tooth..

      Comment


      • oh I wish we could order dates and cashews like that here in Holland.
        It's a miracle that there are a few meat suppliers that we can order directly from but it's hard to find anything else.


        Congrats on finishing the W30!
        My story, My thought....

        It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Just read through the Baby's got back thread... there is some funny shit in there.... and some serious booty...
          If it's not unfortunate phrasing, after your tip off, I fell down that rabbit hole. Which reminds me... today at work I learned that the external surface of the anal sphincter resembles raw beef, but that the internal anal sphincter resembles raw chicken. To check for tears (post childbirth) the doctor should place a finger in one orifice and a thumb in the other and 'pill roll' along the length. The jokes they write themselves...
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
            I guess I could even do it blatantly when the kids go to their dads for a weekend. I may read the label on the tin by accident and the key is prob not to do that LOL I used to like it cold on sandwiches mainly so that option is out.
            Thats the go then, no kids, feet up and a bit 'a' corn dog, nice....Lol on the labels, I'm murder for that, I always look at labels and 99% of the time it finds itself back on the shelf!

            Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            Just read through the Baby's got back thread... there is some funny shit in there.... and some serious booty...

            Whole30 is done. I will add dairy this week, starting with yogurt. Will continue to abstain from sweeteners. Last week I ordered some cashews for the wife, they showed up..... and they are disappearing rapidly..... Today the dates that I ordered (a 5lb box of medjool dates) showed up.... I ate a few... they have pits but are sooooooo frikin deliscious.. I may be a diabetic before the week is out! Actually I will put them in bags and freeze them... and dole them out over time. These were shipped straight from the date farm in Cali. No preservative, or pesticides etc.... holycrap I love dates.... and raisins.. yeah I have bit of a sweet tooth..
            That booty threads a beauty, no argueing that, I can tell ee....Congrats on the W30 squire, I bow to your fortitude! Would never have thought you got a sweet gnasher, err....

            Originally posted by MarielleGO View Post
            oh I wish we could order dates and cashews like that here in Holland.
            It's a miracle that there are a few meat suppliers that we can order directly from but it's hard to find anything else.


            Congrats on finishing the W30!
            My local organic/wholefood shop does all sorts of nuts loose, so you can buy them in bulk, bit exy though! Do you have the same sort of shops round your way? Walking past the cashew bin is my weekly test of endurance....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              If it's not unfortunate phrasing, after your tip off, I fell down that rabbit hole. Which reminds me... today at work I learned that the external surface of the anal sphincter resembles raw beef, but that the internal anal sphincter resembles raw chicken. To check for tears (post childbirth) the doctor should place a finger in one orifice and a thumb in the other and 'pill roll' along the length. The jokes they write themselves...
              never having actually seen the inside of an anal sphincter, I can neither confirm nor deny the comparison to raw chicken.... though my ex-wife would argue that as often as I've had my head up there, I should know what it looks like...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MarielleGO View Post
                oh I wish we could order dates and cashews like that here in Holland.
                It's a miracle that there are a few meat suppliers that we can order directly from but it's hard to find anything else.


                Congrats on finishing the W30!
                I found these through Amazon.... but I bet the shipping alone to your locale would be a beast!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  Thats the go then, no kids, feet up and a bit 'a' corn dog, nice....Lol on the labels, I'm murder for that, I always look at labels and 99% of the time it finds itself back on the shelf!



                  That booty threads a beauty, no argueing that, I can tell ee....Congrats on the W30 squire, I bow to your fortitude! Would never have thought you got a sweet gnasher, err....



                  My local organic/wholefood shop does all sorts of nuts loose, so you can buy them in bulk, bit exy though! Do you have the same sort of shops round your way? Walking past the cashew bin is my weekly test of endurance....
                  thanks... oh I have more than one sweet tooth, me thinks they all like a taste of the sugar....

                  There are some nut houses here... and they are a tempting... but from where I live... it would be an hour or more of a drive to the shopping area where one is.... so much less of a temptation there.... though I haven't looked for one I bet I could find one much closer... one of the biggest employers in the area is a nut processing plant, but most of their products are peanuts...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                    If it's not unfortunate phrasing, after your tip off, I fell down that rabbit hole. Which reminds me... today at work I learned that the external surface of the anal sphincter resembles raw beef, but that the internal anal sphincter resembles raw chicken. To check for tears (post childbirth) the doctor should place a finger in one orifice and a thumb in the other and 'pill roll' along the length. The jokes they write themselves...
                    That's disturbing, I'm glad me backs playing up now, so I can't check visually, and I certainly ain't gonna check physically....

                    Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    never having actually seen the inside of an anal sphincter, I can neither confirm nor deny the comparison to raw chicken.... though my ex-wife would argue that as often as I've had my head up there, I should know what it looks like...
                    LMAO....

                    Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    thanks... oh I have more than one sweet tooth, me thinks they all like a taste of the sugar....

                    There are some nut houses here... and they are a tempting... but from where I live... it would be an hour or more of a drive to the shopping area where one is.... so much less of a temptation there.... though I haven't looked for one I bet I could find one much closer... one of the biggest employers in the area is a nut processing plant, but most of their products are peanuts...
                    A full compliment of sugar suckers then, that must hurt....No, likes me nuts, but wouldn't drive an hour for um!

                    Comment


                    • Re Booty thread...I can't believe that I actually posted pics in there. I thought the thread needed a dose of real woman.
                      It would be nice if one of these workout pic threads would actually stay on task rather than descending into madness and innuendo. I know the boys love that stuff. I like Jen Stelters butt as much as the next person, but really.

                      Anyway, I thought that thread was a good idea. Share exercise ideas and progress pics. It will probably be locked soon.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                      Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        Re Booty thread...I can't believe that I actually posted pics in there. I thought the thread needed a dose of real woman.
                        It would be nice if one of these workout pic threads would actually stay on task rather than descending into madness and innuendo. I know the boys love that stuff. I like Jen Stelters butt as much as the next person, but really.

                        Anyway, I thought that thread was a good idea. Share exercise ideas and progress pics. It will probably be locked soon.
                        I like it for the hillarity.... and the butts aren't bad either.....

                        Comment


                        • Well quikky's pic was a revelation, for sure.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                          Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                            Well quikky's pic was a revelation, for sure.
                            A 'revelation', that's one way of putting it *shudder*....Whoever took the photo got stones, if the snapee had slipped climbing they stairs the snapper would've have got pancaked....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              Well quikky's pic was a revelation, for sure.
                              Oh the horror that pic!!! brrrrrr…. It would almost make me post my start pictures, it wasn't as bad as that!
                              My story, My thought....

                              It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

                              Comment


                              • That's what gave me the courage. Plus, I figure the thread won't last long.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                                Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X