Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    I love a naked man in just socks.
    I love me a naked man just in nothin!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• I am with G there. socks is just plain strange. I have heard men say that they're not being unfaithful if they keep their socks on that is poss also why it squicks me out!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        I love me a naked man just in nothin!!!!!!!
        Color me surprised!

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        I am with G there. socks is just plain strange. I have heard men say that they're not being unfaithful if they keep their socks on that is poss also why it squicks me out!
        Sounds like something from the Bill Clinton School of Marital Fidelity.

I associate naked men in socks as the men who get up on a cold morning to make us both coffee. (I may have to move to a cooler climate.)
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• it's generally freezing here and i much prefer my men to stay in bed while i make the coffee. bit traditional here. and yes def the bill Clinton school. i did wonder if they were pulling my leg as I'd never heard that one before, but apparently not. it is a valid excuse LOL altho you would have to wonder who would fall for it. hence why i would be mighty suspicious of a man who mysteriously kept his socks on.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post

I associate naked men in socks as the men who get up on a cold morning to make us both coffee. (I may have to move to a cooler climate.)
            But it is only hot if the socks are black!

Comment

• And held up with garters!
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                That would be true as to the oysters and BBQ... I was thinking about winning my age division! lol
                Is that the oysters and BBQ or the scamper....

LOL i have some hip hop trackies on from urban angel which is a teen kids branch of a kids clothes store. size age 16. i am off to the gym shortly and cant find my gym shorts and it is cold!
                Wow, Seas is street tuff....

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                Im right behind you Doc, day 20 for me. Have managed to lose 4 kgs so far - YAY, 26 to go.......... Am feeling amazing, how bout you ?????
                Wahoo on the 4 kellogs, G!

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                Self groping???? ....... I thought that this was a family show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Since when?!

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                G, anyplace YOU are won't be a "family show".

I volunteer to grope Doc so he doesn't have to do it himself!
                I agrees with you on G, no offence G....and you're a martyr....

remember that queue we were discussing a few pages back!
                Would anyone mind if I don't join it!

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                And held up with garters!
                Kinky....

Hope the pumps repaired pronto doc, and the toes are still toasty....
                Last edited by Dhansakdave; 01-23-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Wow, Seas is street tuff....
                  pumpkin patch tuff LOL n yeah, I wasn't going to comment on garters as I figured we were poss talking in a different language on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                    I wasn't going to comment on garters as I figured we were poss talking in a different language on that one.
                    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                      pumpkin patch tuff LOL n yeah, I wasn't going to comment on garters as I figured we were poss talking in a different language on that one.
                      Lol, I thinks that lingo on that one probably covers all options.... and I've read some of your workouts, you don't be no powder puff!

Comment

• I did have a hysterical convo with one of my male friends who was talking about hunting pants with suspenders the other day. I was almost crying I was laughing that much. he's large and fat and hairy and when I say suspenders, I mean the ones you wear with fishnets and 6" heels, not braces. the image of him out hunting in fishnets and suspenders was wild!

and I've read some of your workouts, you don't be no powder puff!
                        def not a powder puff. more of a tom boy who wears dresses.

Poor Doc! we are plundering his journal in his absence.

Comment

• Lol, wild, down right or tights disturbing to me, I'm trying not to imagine the suspender belt....

I'm sure the Doc won't mind, as long as it's entertaining mind....

Comment

• Poor doc when he comes back to us rabble lolol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                              Poor doc when he comes back to us rabble lolol.
                              Lol, rabble, I resemble that, I'll have you know....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                                Hope the pumps repaired pronto doc, and the toes are still toasty....
                                Toes are toasty cuz I'm wearing socks.... thick wool work socks....

Comment

Working...
                                X