Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sense a theme going on there....
    whips and chains lol i actually look very respectable in my long LBD. i don't exactly cake the make up so that helps. i just feel weird as i am not used to high boots.

not sure about dog and copper. he seems more into severance than actual ingestion there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      I sense a theme going on there....
      Don't know what you mean squire, err....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
      whips and chains lol i actually look very respectable in my long LBD. i don't exactly cake the make up so that helps. i just feel weird as i am not used to high boots.

not sure about dog and copper. he seems more into severance than actual ingestion there.
      I must say the FMB's did pique ones curiosity....Dogs, don't ya just love um....

Comment

• they are seriously not that dodge at all. i don't look or act like a slapper so i can get away with it. i wouldn't post a pic as it looks like me. there is someone on this board who lives in my town but he doesn't talk to us LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
          whips and chains lol i actually look very respectable in my long LBD.
          I have no doubt about that....

Comment

• i mean take home to meet your mother respectable!

Comment

i mean take home to meet your mother respectable!
              as did I....

Comment

they are seriously not that dodge at all. i don't look or act like a slapper so i can get away with it. i wouldn't post a pic as it looks like me. there is someone on this board who lives in my town but he doesn't talk to us LOL
                Lol, miserable git....understand the no pic privacy policy, it also gives me imagination a chance to run riot....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  Lol, miserable git....understand the no pic privacy policy, it also gives me imagination a chance to run riot....
                  As if it needs any xcuses...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    As if it needs any xcuses...
                    Very true sir, very true....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      Yes, even my imagination has had a good time with seaweed's pic tease. The disadvantage of being a pic ho like me is in not sparking imagination riots.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        Yes, even my imagination has had a good time with seaweed's pic tease. The disadvantage of being a pic ho like me is in not sparking imagination riots.
                        Aww, I don't mind, it's saving me beleagured imagination from exhaustion....One recalls you sparking a non-imagination riot when attired as WW....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                          ohh, don't sell yourself so short me dear...

Comment

• if you want a url, I can PM you one but you are NOT allowed to post it! it's not that exciting lol

Comment

if you want a url, I can PM you one but you are NOT allowed to post it! it's not that exciting lol
                              lol.. I don't re-post pics anywhere.... I'm not that big of a creep.

Comment

• Monday... gray, cloudy day that started out in the 60's when I let the birds out to temps in the 40's about 5 hours later. No exercise to speak of. I did pull some meat out of the freezer. A chuck roast, some thick pork chops, chicken, and a package of polish sausage.

This past weekend the wife made some braised chinese cabbage..... which was pretty tasty. When I got up tonight, I boiled the sausage for my lunch, and put half of it (about 5 ounces) in with some sauerkraut I made. The other half I ate for breakfast with some braised cabbage and kabocha squash. Finished breakfast off with a couple of handfulls of dates.... Lunch will be a BAS, polish sausage and sauerkraut and an apple.

Today is gonna be interesting...... the temp is currently 22... with the wind, it feels like it's 7. The low temp tonight is supposed to be 12..... the high today is supposed to be in the low 20's... but sunny and breezy...... It's gonna be hll trying to keep the chickens water fro freezing. May have to put the waterers in the houses to keep them a little warmer....

Comment

Working...
                                X