No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't stress it Doc. You got out there and did 12 miles, which is a huge effort. Next week you will carb up and give it another go -
    You rock Doc, and don't you forget it...... And don't you forget it........ I can feel a song coming on!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• the very best kind.... she cooks lasagna!
      the lbd? I sent G the pic. it's pretty clean as it is the longest lbd and the shortest big boots. I still felt a tad like I was on my way to work to whip someone but I managed to get by without tripping over. and way to go on the 12 miles. I did a 1 mile sprint after the kids on their bikes the other day and it wasn't fun,

Comment

• Yep the piccy did happen - and holey moley, one very good looking kiwi grandma - right there........... If you nag her Doc, she might send you that wee piccy in the LBD and the FMBs

...small steps....

Comment

• oh god! are they called FMBs?! I figure they were the respectable versions. the high stiletto ones are way more dodge IMO!!!

Comment

• Yep seas they are definitely the respectable versions !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
              the lbd? I sent G the pic. it's pretty clean as it is the longest lbd and the shortest big boots. I still felt a tad like I was on my way to work to whip someone but I managed to get by without tripping over. and way to go on the 12 miles. I did a 1 mile sprint after the kids on their bikes the other day and it wasn't fun,
              one and the same....

Comment

• Christmas decorations are down, the artificial tree is on the scrap heap (it was 10 years old and lights had started to go out, and it was shedding "needles"), Another successful deconstruction is complete. The Christmas decorations on my desk are going to stay until March.... just because.

Comment

• we've just taken ours down. the dog was eating the tinsel. my middle child's bday is in almost 2 weeks. she wanted me to leave it up. I kinda felt silly explaining it was bad luck. sorta like killing hares and squashing spiders. I may have to go get another one and put some fairy lights on it for her bday while she is in bed asleep. freak her right out when she gets up LOL

Comment

we've just taken ours down. the dog was eating the tinsel. my middle child's bday is in almost 2 weeks. she wanted me to leave it up. I kinda felt silly explaining it was bad luck. sorta like killing hares and squashing spiders. I may have to go get another one and put some fairy lights on it for her bday while she is in bed asleep. freak her right out when she gets up LOL
                    lol... yeah, I bet it would! Gotta love a dog with a taste for tinsel...

Comment

• i do have to wonder why he suddenly does it on jan 6th tho. it's been there for a month and he's not exactly starving.

Comment

i do have to wonder why he suddenly does it on jan 6th tho. it's been there for a month and he's not exactly starving.
                        Maybe an "aluminium" craving.... lol

Comment

• 2 funny. he normally doesn't chew anything other than cables for computer monitors or Skype headsets.

Comment

2 funny. he normally doesn't chew anything other than cables for computer monitors or Skype headsets.
                            Sounds like he needs more copper in his diet!

Comment

A return to the backlash again....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              Maybe an "aluminium" craving.... lol
                              Lol....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              Sounds like he needs more copper in his diet!
                              Over here a copper is a slang term for a policeman, so not sure if having enough copper in yer diet is too wise....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                                A return to the backlash again....
                                I sense a theme going on there....

Comment

Working...
                                X