No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What??? You don't like CHEESE? Sacrilege. I don't think I could have coped with primal if I weren't allowed cheese.
    Annie Ups the Ante
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
      What??? You don't like CHEESE? Sacrilege. I don't think I could have coped with primal if I weren't allowed cheese.
      I know, I feel like I should do some sort of pennance sometimes, when I'm home I keep the curtains drawn to hide me shame.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        I know, I feel like I should do some sort of pennance sometimes, when I'm home I keep the curtains drawn to hide me shame.....
        I keep them drawn to hide the cheese
        Annie Ups the Ante
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Your pennance is 10 ketlebell swings and a pint of scrumpy... now go and sin no more....

Comment

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
            I keep them drawn to hide the cheese
            Lol, youm don't want them pesky cheese bandits getting there grubby's in it now, d'ya....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            Your pennance is 10 ketlebell swings and a pint of scrumpy... now go and sin no more....
            That be more like eutopia for me, eternal damnation I welcome you, if that be me pennance....

Comment

• From faggots to cheese - totally the most interesting journal ever. I think if I didn't like cheese, I'd have been a skinny girl much of my life. At least until I truly discovered alcohol in my 50s.

Doc, cool on the soon to be dad getting married.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I am trying to cut cheese out of my life except for during the holidays when the cheese plate is often the only Primal option.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Busy night tonight...... but it makes the night go by faster....

I made the Farmhouse chicken, bacon and pork soup today..... very good flavor. I need to add some water to it, as it is a bit salty. It has more meat in it than the recipe called for. I added 2 extra thighs, cuz you never have too many of them. It also has 5-6 strips of bacon and a ham hock, celery, potato, red bell pepper and onion. The flavor is very good, but I let too much water cook out of it... and the bacon and hock added a lot of salt, so I need to water it down a bit...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    Busy night tonight...... but it makes the night go by faster....
                    Ditto, but day! I'm covering for a guy who's off for a month, whilst barely knowing what I'm doing, head up backside time....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    I made the Farmhouse chicken, bacon and pork soup today..... very good flavor. I need to add some water to it, as it is a bit salty. It has more meat in it than the recipe called for. I added 2 extra thighs, cuz you never have too many of them. It also has 5-6 strips of bacon and a ham hock, celery, potato, red bell pepper and onion. The flavor is very good, but I let too much water cook out of it... and the bacon and hock added a lot of salt, so I need to water it down a bit...
                    You can never get enough thigh sir, ooh err....At least the salt will preserve it for a bit, if it gets the chance that is....Sounds good though!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      From faggots to cheese - totally the most interesting journal ever. I think if I didn't like cheese, I'd have been a skinny girl much of my life. At least until I truly discovered alcohol in my 50s.
                      It does deviate a bit, or is it deviant....

Comment

It does deviate a bit, or is it deviant....
                        either works....

Comment

Ditto, but day! I'm covering for a guy who's off for a month, whilst barely knowing what I'm doing, head up backside time....

You can never get enough thigh sir, ooh err....At least the salt will preserve it for a bit, if it gets the chance that is....Sounds good though!
                          head up backside? Hell, you could be in management!

True.. no such thing as too much thigh...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            head up backside? Hell, you could be in management!
                            Lol, if the management where you are is like ours, then not bleedin' likely, as alas the word 'no' is still in my vocabulary (or words to that effect!)....as I think I mentioned before, there ain't enough bleach to turn me collar white....

Comment

Lol, if the management where you are is like ours, then not bleedin' likely, as alas the word 'no' is still in my vocabulary (or words to that effect!)....as I think I mentioned before, there ain't enough bleach to turn me collar white....
                              lol... I turned to the white collar side a few years ago... but still know how to say NO! Then again, I have never been a Yes Man....

Comment

• Good morning Doc and all.

Doc, I know hindsight is 20/20, but there's a TV chef named Anne Burrell who says that soup is the one thing she salts at the end. And for just the reason you cited. She does salt any veggies/meat if she sautes them before making the soup, though.

Chicken, bacon, pork soup sounds absolutely fantastic!
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X