Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Sounds a bit festivy to me....Miserable bastards, they guvmint types, they keeps secrets just for sake of keeping secrets....saying that ya don't want to do a Snowden just for a photee of yer desk....

Going by your chow, I reckons I weigh in at about 900lbs if I lived at Doc farm!
    As I don't really like stainless steel bracelets (i.e. handcuffs) I shant push me luck... besides all that me Russian is a bit rusty... hell, my English is too!

Comment

• Going by your chow, I reckons I weigh in at about 900lbs if I lived at Doc farm!
      i would be too and i would be too fat to run it off LOL the desk sounds cool. someone was telling me the other day that you only get penguins in the southern hemisphere. he was a pom so he could be wrong. we put our xmas tree up on sunday. way too early for my liking but the kids wanted to. when they get up every morning now i hear them crossing off the days till xmas on the chart they put up on their door.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        As I don't really like stainless steel bracelets (i.e. handcuffs) I shant push me luck... besides all that me Russian is a bit rusty... hell, my English is too!
        Lol, not the best fashion accessories to be donning, I'll give you that, they don't match with a lot, so I don't blame ee....yer American is top of the class though....

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
          i would be too and i would be too fat to run it off LOL the desk sounds cool. someone was telling me the other day that you only get penguins in the southern hemisphere. he was a pom so he could be wrong. we put our xmas tree up on sunday. way too early for my liking but the kids wanted to. when they get up every morning now i hear them crossing off the days till xmas on the chart they put up on their door.
          We could all sit around and wobble together....I think your friends right on the penguins, we do have them, but I don't reckon zoos count!

Comment

• 2 funny a group wobblathon! i think he was referring to some movie where there is a penguin and a polar bear as apparently you never get them in the same place. i wasnt paying enough attention at the time.

Comment

2 funny a group wobblathon! i think he was referring to some movie where there is a penguin and a polar bear as apparently you never get them in the same place. i wasnt paying enough attention at the time.
              Polar bears and penguins only inhabit the same hemisphere in a zoo.... Polar bears are North, penguins are South

Comment

2 funny a group wobblathon! i think he was referring to some movie where there is a penguin and a polar bear as apparently you never get them in the same place. i wasnt paying enough attention at the time.
                Unless theym on vacation....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  Unless theym on vacation....
                  or going out for dinner.... but only one of them gets to eat....

Comment

• the sealions and sharks eat the penguins around here. you find penguin skins on the beach with the flippers still attached as evidence. we get the little blues and the yellow eyed penguins.

Comment

I'd take a picture, but cameras aren't allowed here..... they are afraid we might take pictures of our work environment... you know how those gubamint types are about keeping secrets....
                      I have a pic of my cube over in Skink's journal. But I don't have any secrets in my cube. I don't even need to wear my line badge in my building. You do need to have a DoD ID card to get on base, though. And our guards really check. Anyway, you can't see much of my cube in that pic besides my kettlebell and my ski coat (bright green!)

I'm not bothering to decorate my cube this year. I'll be on leave. And my cube is the next-to-last, so the only people who see it are me, the person whose cube is past mine, and the boss.

Come to think of it, none of us in my area have decorated our cubes. They're doing yet another re-org of our unit, and that plus the summer's furloughs has sent low morale even lower.

You should see my house, though! Lights are my favorite, and I've got LOTS of lights up on and around my house! One year, a neighbor even sent me a "thank you" card for brightening up the neighborhood!

Comment

• all this talk of decorating and wobbling has got me thinking that I need to get off my wobbly backside and decorate my little christmas tree !!!!!!!
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                          I have a pic of my cube over in Skink's journal. But I don't have any secrets in my cube. I don't even need to wear my line badge in my building. You do need to have a DoD ID card to get on base, though. And our guards really check. Anyway, you can't see much of my cube in that pic besides my kettlebell and my ski coat (bright green!)

I'm not bothering to decorate my cube this year. I'll be on leave. And my cube is the next-to-last, so the only people who see it are me, the person whose cube is past mine, and the boss.

Come to think of it, none of us in my area have decorated our cubes. They're doing yet another re-org of our unit, and that plus the summer's furloughs has sent low morale even lower.

You should see my house, though! Lights are my favorite, and I've got LOTS of lights up on and around my house! One year, a neighbor even sent me a "thank you" card for brightening up the neighborhood!
                          ahhhh, so YOU'RE the culprit of the "north-western lights" we saw here last year! Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                            all this talk of decorating and wobbling has got me thinking that I need to get off my wobbly backside and decorate my little christmas tree !!!!!!!
                            I've decorated m office cube, but not a single light in me home....gotta get my Grinch on!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                              all this talk of decorating and wobbling has got me thinking that I need to get off my wobbly backside and decorate my little christmas tree !!!!!!!
                              One year my mom was complaining that I hadn't put up a single decoration. I took a piece of paper and drew a triangle with a star at the top and a caption reading, "Christmas Tree," and gave it to her. She didn't know whether to laugh or slap me.
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

ahhhh, so YOU'RE the culprit of the "north-western lights" we saw here last year! Nice!
                                Yes, by the looks of my power bill, it was me!

Comment

Working...
                                X