Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    yes but if they get up, you need to be able to stop them. i am actually quite a pacifist. and do you know, the high ranking horses ( and dogs ) dont usually fight. even tho they are usually very capable. everyone just does what they say. it's the low ranking ones who do all the scrapping. something to be learnt from that.
    I'm not going to argue with any of that, as I get older I'm turning into a pacifist, probably cus I'm getting older and realise it's pointless!

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    are you saying if i am patient brad pitt will come to me LOL you know i dont think i have ever even met a man who looked like him. i've known a few men so beautiful it took your breathe away. they had about the same amount of personality as a cardboard box tho. give me character any day.
    Not going to argue with any of that either!

Comment

• I'm not going to argue with any of that, as I get older I'm turning into a pacifist, probably cus I'm getting older and realise it's pointless!
      yes it's not really a case of becoming cowardly or taking too long to recover from injuries sustained in bar fights. it's more a case of truly what is the point. i also found that alot of the real nuts like attention and any attention is good attention. which is why i often dont return certain people's texts, answer emails etc. even if i have a real smart answer. and i also dont know if you ever get the men telling you all their glory stories? very interesting both sides of the story if you get to accidentally hear them LOL unless you totally stomp them with a lot of witnesses, which is so not a good plan from a police involvement pov, there will be some sanitised version where they are the hero so you truly really wont have achieved a thing!

Comment

• hmmm that can be taken a couple of different way.... character, as in HAVING character (defined as honor, patience, loyalty etc, etc) or BEING a character (defined as acting like a frootloop).... though they are not mutually exclusive.....
        you must be talking american again! honour, patience etc yes. that goes without saying. and i would put that under normal ( in my dreams tho ). character is more not crazy but actually having some substance to the personality. having a backbone where there spine is. having personality too. individuality. yes?

Comment

you must be talking american again! honour, patience etc yes. that goes without saying. and i would put that under normal ( in my dreams tho ). character is more not crazy but actually having some substance to the personality. having a backbone where there spine is. having personality too. individuality. yes?
          lol... I can't help speaking American.. it's my native language.... Frootloop, as in crazy, irresponsible, nuttier than a fruit cake, stalker (i.e. Monty Python... nothing against MP... I love their humor... but some of it is insane)

Comment

• euww John Cleese!!! i would shove him in the bay with the sharks and run if he was stalking me LOL i think we definitely mean character in a different way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              hmmm that can be taken a couple of different way.... character, as in HAVING character (defined as honor, patience, loyalty etc, etc) or BEING a character (defined as acting like a frootloop).... though they are not mutually exclusive.....
              And can be beneficial....

yes it's not really a case of becoming cowardly or taking too long to recover from injuries sustained in bar fights. it's more a case of truly what is the point. i also found that alot of the real nuts like attention and any attention is good attention. which is why i often dont return certain people's texts, answer emails etc. even if i have a real smart answer. and i also dont know if you ever get the men telling you all their glory stories? very interesting both sides of the story if you get to accidentally hear them LOL unless you totally stomp them with a lot of witnesses, which is so not a good plan from a police involvement pov, there will be some sanitised version where they are the hero so you truly really wont have achieved a thing!
              I was never one for looking for trouble anyway, the thing is as well, it's okay being thought of as 'hard' but someone 'harder' comes along looking looking for the title, so to speak! And police involvement is never good....

Comment

euww John Cleese!!! i would shove him in the bay with the sharks and run if he was stalking me LOL i think we definitely mean character in a different way.
                John Cleese's acting would be and example of BEING a character..... HAVING character is something totally different.... I'm not suggesting the JC doesn't HAVE character (i.e. has honor, is loyal, trusty, brave clean and reverent)

Comment

• gotta love the english language in all it's nuances. yes i definitely meant having character in a way of a good interesting personality not a fruit loop then!

Comment

I must be getting used to this american lingo then, I actually understood it....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    lol... I can't help speaking American.. it's my native language.... Frootloop, as in crazy, irresponsible, nuttier than a fruit cake, stalker (i.e. Monty Python... nothing against MP... I love their humor... but some of it is insane)
                    Some of it is beyond insane, it be madder than fresh air!

euww John Cleese!!! i would shove him in the bay with the sharks and run if he was stalking me LOL i think we definitely mean character in a different way.
                    Lol, err, not a fan then....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      I must be getting used to this american lingo then, I actually understood it....

Some of it is beyond insane, it be madder than fresh air!

Lol, err, not a fan then....
                      It really is astounding sometimes, how we are separated by a common language.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        It really is astounding sometimes, how we are separated by a common language.....
                        But can still, get along, console, give encouragement, tease and most importantly, have a laugh....must be thay nuances Seas mentioned!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                          But can still, get along, console, give encouragement, tease and most importantly, have a laugh....must be thay nuances Seas mentioned!
                          Agreed, sir... a most astute and wise observation....

Comment

• woo hoo... today is Christmas shopping day...... going out to spend the wife's money!

Comment

• Yeeeehaaaaaa - that is why my darling Doc, you send her out to work............ So you can spend all of her hard earned money !!!!!!
                              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• A character...

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X