No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc!!!!!!!! i see that you have dipped into the penis thread!!!!!! Tsck tsck !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      Doc!!!!!!!! i see that you have dipped into the penis thread!!!!!! Tsck tsck !!!!!!!
      For purely medicinal reasons....

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
        And how do they know what a frog sounds like when it is barfing?
        I guess they videoed a drunk bar frog.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          I'm sorta bilingual. I speak American fluently, and understand most British (except Cockney). I'm currently learning Aussie and Kiwi, thanks to our lovely forum members.

In computers, I speak PC and Mac.

BTW, Dave, if you said before, I missed it. What does the "Dhansak" part of your handle mean? Or is that the rest of your name?
          Cockney's easy, just use words that rhyme with the intended subject, ex; It's raining gonna need me cough, which translated means 'gonna need me mac', cough and hack = mac, simples....we try and make up the most outlandish we can, for the fun of it, even though I'm nowhere near cockneyland....

A Dhansak is an Indian curry which I used to be particularly fond of, haven't had one in a good while as there a bit heavy on the lentils!

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
          no it means i simply have a cast iron excuse in societies eyes so rather than campaigning to change their opinions, i am going to side step neatly behind it when it suits LOL
          Lol, ya little minx, like your style though....

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
          geez. I go to NYC for 2 days and you guys are planning orgies? I'm no fool Dave. I know what happens at a "group PM".
          Orgies P, me, nooooo, I'm too innocent for that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

Orgies P, me, nooooo, I'm too innocent for that!!
            LOLOLO lOLOLOLOL breath LOLOLOLOLOL
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• I'm too old for orgies. More than two other folks, and I start getting confused. Early onset Oldtimers.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• More than two other folks, and I start getting confused
                i struggle to find more than one hot old man in one place so i have given up LOL

Comment

• These guys have awesome commercials.... and their products aren't bad either....

Men's Workwear, Women's Workwear, Work Clothing

It's that time of year again... I just got my new Johnny's Selected Seed caalog.... Time to start planning the spring garden! I may try some new veggies this yar... just for a lark I may grow some orange cauliflower....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                    LOLOLO lOLOLOLOL breath LOLOLOLOLOL
                    I take it that tickled ya....

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    I'm too old for orgies. More than two other folks, and I start getting confused. Early onset Oldtimers.
                    I wouldn't say too old, just out of practice!

i struggle to find more than one hot old man in one place so i have given up LOL
                    Lol, just one would do me an' all, then again you got to actively search!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    It's that time of year again... I just got my new Johnny's Selected Seed caalog.... Time to start planning the spring garden! I may try some new veggies this yar... just for a lark I may grow some orange cauliflower....
                    Orange cauliflower, that's new one on me....

As an aside squire, I bought a leg off a capon chicken the other day, bejeesus, it's huge, (1.75lbs) I took some photos, which I'll chuck up later....

Comment

• Lol, just one would do me an' all, then again you got to actively search!
                      what you mean you look for hot old men? they tend to find me. especially when i am not wanting to be found! we get a sort of golden yellow and a purple caulflower commerically here. i do tri-coloured cauliflower cheese sometimes as they hold their colour if you cook them. no real diff in flavour. and caponised chook. the whole prospect just squicks me out when you see what they have to do to them to caponise them and they dont sedate them either. i dont think we get them here anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        Already?!?! I thought that could wait until the first week of Jan! Ack, doc - does VA plant that much earlier than Ohio?
                        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                          what you mean you look for hot old men? they tend to find me. especially when i am not wanting to be found!
                          That didn't come out right, meant hot old girl, no err, bugger it, I'm stopping while I'm behind....always the same, you gets it when you don't want it!

we get a sort of golden yellow and a purple caulflower commerically here. i do tri-coloured cauliflower cheese sometimes as they hold their colour if you cook them. no real diff in flavour. and caponised chook. the whole prospect just squicks me out when you see what they have to do to them to caponise them and they dont sedate them either. i dont think we get them here anyways.
                          Only ever seen the normal type a cauli over here, wouldn't mind a bit of a change....knows what yer saying with the capon, ain't too friendly what's done to them, it made this bugger grow big though....

Comment

• We get green and orange cauliflower. I haven't reallly detected anything other than a very slight difference in taste, and that may be psychological... they make for pretty meals, though. Especially when I mash the green type or make cauli "rice" from it!

Comment

• As promised, mutant chook leg....

20131204_181517 by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

After 12 hours in the slow cooker!

20131205_063016 by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

It's fair to say, it were quite filling!

Comment

• always the same, you gets it when you don't want it!
                                i have a saying that a bargain is only a bargain when you need it and it applies here. doesnt matter how many old people hit on you, if they arent what you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X