Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    pole vaulting is Gwammas code word for cough - erection - cough
    You don't say! lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      I must say old boy, you've got a different ideal to attractive Poles than this hombre, (I would say the Skypole E-Z plant looks a tasty little number though....)
      What's not to like about an E-Z plant pole.....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        Lol, subtle ain't really one of our forte's, is it...I'm still learning English....
        oh, I'm about as subtle as a hand grenade......

        Comment


        • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
          I'd pay good money to watch that kind of sport...
          http://www.google.com/search?q=caber...ed=0CBEQpwUoAQ

          Take your pick and watch to your hearts content..... no charge... lol
          Last edited by ssn679doc; 12-04-2013, 02:22 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            What's not to like about an E-Z plant pole.....
            It's the pole for me....

            Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            oh, I'm about as subtle as a hand grenade......
            Ditto, me to, as subtle as a kick in the knackers, is my go to quote....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Yes, I am aware of the Highland Games, much like Gwamma, that was not the pole tossing in skirts I was imagining. *sigh*
              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

              Comment


              • ...I'm still learning English....
                me too but i can talk in riddles, be subtle, obtuse, enigmatic and perplexing when the need arises. and yes i have long blonde hair!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  Yes, I am aware of the Highland Games, much like Gwamma, that was not the pole tossing in skirts I was imagining. *sigh*
                  lol.... I figured as much.... but I don't want to get booted from the forum for linking to the kind of video I think you are talking about....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                    Yes, I am aware of the Highland Games, much like Gwamma, that was not the pole tossing in skirts I was imagining. *sigh*
                    Lol, *Swoon*, well I'm shocked at such filth...!!...!!

                    Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                    me too but i can talk in riddles, be subtle, obtuse, enigmatic and perplexing when the need arises. and yes i have long blonde hair!
                    Blimey, does that mean I'm a blond in disguise....

                    Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    lol.... I figured as much.... but I don't want to get booted from the forum for linking to the kind of video I think you are talking about....
                    Would a group PM be the go....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      Lol, subtle ain't really one of our forte's, is it...I'm still learning English....
                      I'm sorta bilingual. I speak American fluently, and understand most British (except Cockney). I'm currently learning Aussie and Kiwi, thanks to our lovely forum members.

                      In computers, I speak PC and Mac.

                      BTW, Dave, if you said before, I missed it. What does the "Dhansak" part of your handle mean? Or is that the rest of your name?

                      Comment


                      • Blimey, does that mean I'm a blond in disguise....
                        no it means i simply have a cast iron excuse in societies eyes so rather than campaigning to change their opinions, i am going to side step neatly behind it when it suits LOL

                        Comment


                        • geez. I go to NYC for 2 days and you guys are planning orgies? I'm no fool Dave. I know what happens at a "group PM".
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                          Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                            geez. I go to NYC for 2 days and you guys are planning orgies? I'm no fool Dave. I know what happens at a "group PM".
                            Only primal activities are planned here........ though I guess procreation is a primal activity...

                            Comment


                            • Here's why koalas sound like frogs vomiting during mating season - NBC News.com


                              Just for the halibut.... koalas sound like frogs barfing when they are boffing? curious......

                              Comment


                              • And how do they know what a frog sounds like when it is barfing?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X