Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    I always have very vivid memorable dreams; at least one every night, often more. I've even had dreams continue episode 2 the next night! Many are too weird to describe. Sweetie just rolls his eyes when I try to!

    Doc, your dream sounds awesome!
    It was interesting, at the very least...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      The other night I dreamt that my husband was a zombie. He didn't seem pleased when I told him about it.
      lol... I can't imagine why not! At least you were dreaming of him....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        nah Doc - then you would have been pole vaulting...............
        Thou hast a point...

        Comment


        • NO bizzare dreams today.... I did have a dream about a BBQ resturant... but I don't remember it clearly... and I have no sense that it was weird....

          Not much happened today... delivered eggs, made a trip to the feed store. I found a couple of John Deere travel mugs, and I picked them up for my oldest son and his finance. One is green, the other pink. I will let them fight it out over the pink one...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            nah Doc - then you would have been pole vaulting...............
            Lol, as long as he sleeps on his front.... or d'you mean a person from Poland and not the sport....

            Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            lol... I can't imagine why not! At least you were dreaming of him....
            Tsch, some people are never happy....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              Lol, as long as he sleeps on his front.... or d'you mean a person from Poland and not the sport....



              Tsch, some people are never happy....
              I have seen some Poles I wouldn't mind vaulting on......

              Comment


              • This one looks pretty sweet... Carbon Mystic Vaulting Pole - Gill Athletics

                but then again, you don't see guys my size vaulting poles...... maybe wearing skirts and tossin poles..... but not vaulting them...

                Comment


                • pole vaulting is Gwammas code word for cough - erection - cough
                  "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                  ...small steps....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    This one looks pretty sweet... Carbon Mystic Vaulting Pole - Gill Athletics

                    but then again, you don't see guys my size vaulting poles...... maybe wearing skirts and tossin poles..... but not vaulting them...
                    I must say old boy, you've got a different ideal to attractive Poles than this hombre, (I would say the Skypole E-Z plant looks a tasty little number though....)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      maybe wearing skirts and tossin poles.....
                      I'd pay good money to watch that kind of sport...
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

                      Comment


                      • it's ok G, i understood even if they were missing the drift!

                        Comment


                        • thank you seas. Its so hard doing this inter-lingual thing !!!!!!!
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                          ...small steps....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                            pole vaulting is Gwammas code word for cough - erection - cough
                            Really....*deletes naughty question*!!

                            Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                            it's ok G, i understood even if they were missing the drift!
                            I understood, was just being deliberately obtuse, for the sake of some double entendreism....that's my excuse anyway....err!!

                            Comment


                            • i did actually think it was glaringly obvious what you were on about too LOL we need to learn to speak american a bit better!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                                i did actually think it was glaringly obvious what you were on about too LOL we need to learn to speak american a bit better!
                                Lol, subtle ain't really one of our forte's, is it...I'm still learning English....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X