Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Ah, but mine was hand-delivered from half a world away by the coolest Schatz I wish I lived nearer to!
    Aaaawwww CC that is very sweet. Thank you
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      Might have to go a looking to see what all the fuss is about!
      No, Dave, nooooooo! You'll get sucked in like a black hole and be lost to us forever!

*starts organizing a search party for Dave*

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        No, Dave, nooooooo! You'll get sucked in like a black hole and be lost to us forever!

*starts organizing a search party for Dave*
        Don't panic, don't panic, I but skimmed the surface without getting drawn in too far, his rants grate and it isn't going to effect me, so I got out of dodge, prontus tontus!

Comment

Don't panic, don't panic, I but skimmed the surface without getting drawn in too far, his rants grate and it isn't going to effect me, so I got out of dodge, prontus tontus!
          Oh, WHEW! You barely escaped with your life! I'm happy to see you're still with us!

*relaxes*

*drinks a hard cider, toasting Dave. Cheers!*

Comment

Bet you feel like you lost some vital brain cells too.

Comment

• Grizz is a grade-A fruitloop. I often find myself wondering if these people act normal in real life or whether the batshit crazy is evident at, say, the supermarket and walking down the street.
              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Oh, we're talking about Grizz. Now this conversation makes sense. I once started a thread called "Feeling Sexy". He started by putting sex links in the thread, but soon graduated to explicit discussion of his and his wife's sex life. This was pre Iodine Thread which is also classic Grizz stuff.
                Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-27-2013, 05:06 AM.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  Oh, WHEW! You barely escaped with your life! I'm happy to see you're still with us!

*relaxes*

*drinks a hard cider, toasting Dave. Cheers!*
                  Gonna have to limit dipping me toe in those dangerous waters....apologies for any worry caused, and cheers, need a Joanie type two glasses crashing together smilie!!

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                  Bet you feel like you lost some vital brain cells too.
                  Does feel like yer getting yer grey matter drained by a barrage of testes....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  Grizz is a grade-A fruitloop. I often find myself wondering if these people act normal in real life or whether the batshit crazy is evident at, say, the supermarket and walking down the street.
                  Full time in this case, I'd a reckon....

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                  Oh, we're talking about Grizz. Now this conversation makes sense. I once started a thread called Feeling Sexy". He started by putting sex links in the thread, but soon graduated to explicit discussion of his and his wife's sex life. This was pre Iodine Thread which is also classic Grizz stuff.
                  That's disturbing, I'm sure we have laws over here about having sex with the mentally infirm....

Comment

Gonna have to limit dipping me toe in those dangerous waters....apologies for any worry caused, and cheers, need a Joanie type two glasses crashing together smilie!!
                    As you like it:
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      As you like it:
                      That's the kiddie....

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving Doc. Though knowing you, you are out bringing in the crops and going for a run.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving, Doc. Hope you are enjoying your trip to the deep south.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                            Happy Thanksgiving Doc. Though knowing you, you are out bringing in the crops and going for a run.
                            lol.. No crop harvesting.. though I did go for a 5 miler on Wednesday... Hope your Thanksgiving was full of great food and companionship!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              Happy Thanksgiving, Doc. Hope you are enjoying your trip to the deep south.
                              Thanks P.. Hope your Thanksgiving was a great one... I have no doubt there was lots of good food and fun to be had... The trip down wasn't too bad.. a bit of rain and such on the way there... We stopped outside of Atlanta for the night on the way down.... drove straight through coming back.... ugh... that is a long drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                                lol.. No crop harvesting.. though I did go for a 5 miler on Wednesday... Hope your Thanksgiving was full of great food and companionship!
                                Sweet! Between the two of us we averaged 2.5 miles.

I hope your Thanksgiving was as awesome as you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X