Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    lol..... I am running Wednesday... and it will be cold enough..... so maybe, just maayybeeee.... if you are good...
    Well... I'm not "good"... but I'm excellent at being very, very bad.

Will that do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      Well... I'm not "good"... but I'm excellent at being very, very bad.

Will that do?
      lol.... absolutely!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
        Oh, I can be very, very good.
        I have nooooo doubt about that....

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]14614[/ATTACH

I took this a couple of weeks ago when I went to a buddies retirement..... you can dress me up, but ya can't take me anywhere....
          Attached Files

Comment

• DSCN2063.jpg

Why anyone would want to see a fat guy in pantyhose, I'll never understand......

Comment

• When she was good, she was very good. But when she was bad, she was better.

Nice butt, Doc. Love the glasses, also - you've got kind of a sexy Nick Nolte thing going on.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                When she was good, she was very good. But when she was bad, she was better.

Nice butt, Doc. Love the glasses, also - you've got kind of a sexy Nick Nolte thing going on.
                Thanks.... That's better than the normal "out of his f'n mind" Nick Nolte....

Comment

• Very handsome! And amazing leg and butt muscles.

Comment

• Paula, NOW our work here is done!

Thanks, Doc!

Comment

• Why anyone would want to see a fat guy in pantyhose, I'll never understand......
                      ah always a nice start to a day! and i didnt even have to misbehave. unlike G, i prefer hot old guys to hot young guys. i did think the tights were pink or were you just teasing?!

Comment

• Damn doc, rocking the tights.

Comment

• Thank You, Doc. You handsome devil.
                          Can I stop being good now?
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            Thanks.... That's better than the normal "out of his f'n mind" Nick Nolte....
                            LOL If you looked like that Nick Nolte, I would have just been polite and said, "Nice pic."
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Wow Doc, I might have to change tack to slightly older thasn younger guys now.......... Gwamma LOVES those tights !!!!!!!!
                              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Well, I log off to go to sleep and look what happens!
                                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Working...
                                X