No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems most of your readers were so distracted they missed your delicious sounding recipe for Thai ginger chicken soup. But not me, it sounds great and I happen to have swiss chard in the garden and a batch of homemade chicken broth in the fridge - now to infuse it with Thai ginger and I'll be set.
    Annie Ups the Ante
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Wow.... apparently you mention tights and some folks get their interest up.... lol

Watched a rugby match today. Australia was playing Ireland..... It was interesting.... but I know very little about the game, so it was difficult to follow.... it does seem to be "rougher" than US football.... though the hits in US football are much harder because of all the protective gear they wear.... I did notice that rugby play continues even if there is an injured player on the field..... I think I may get a book on the subject and see if I can make some sense of it.

It was a warm day today... darn near 80... played in the garden. sprayed fish guts and kelp emmulsion, followed by bT to kill the cabbage worms.... tomorrow it will be cool again..... but windy. I have to cut some greens tomorrow for the resturant. Gonna be a busy day.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
        Seems most of your readers were so distracted they missed your delicious sounding recipe for Thai ginger chicken soup. But not me, it sounds great and I happen to have swiss chard in the garden and a batch of homemade chicken broth in the fridge - now to infuse it with Thai ginger and I'll be set.
        It was pretty good... but the pre-made broth I used had some addetive that your will not. Chicken broth, coconut milk, and chicken with your choice of veg would be a tasty treat....

Comment

• aah, must remember the coconut milk. Thanks salt and pepper or other seasonings?
          Annie Ups the Ante
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Annieh View Post
            aah, must remember the coconut milk. Thanks salt and pepper or other seasonings?
            I started with sauteeing some onion and garlic, I didn't add any other seasonings because the chicken broth was a pre-infused mix, so all I had to do was add the chicken breast, coconut milk and veggies. I used kale and swiss chard because that's what I had the most of.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Wow.... apparently you mention tights and some folks get their interest up.... lol
              Don't think the ladies are going to let it lie, either, make an innocent comment, look whats ya get....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Watched a rugby match today. Australia was playing Ireland..... It was interesting.... but I know very little about the game, so it was difficult to follow.... it does seem to be "rougher" than US football.... though the hits in US football are much harder because of all the protective gear they wear.... I did notice that rugby play continues even if there is an injured player on the field..... I think I may get a book on the subject and see if I can make some sense of it.
              You're right the hits probably are harder, but I think rugby's more physical, if that makes sense! They do stop play, if someones injured, normally if someones sparked out, or play encroaches on the injured player, the England v All Blacks was a bit lively Saturday, as this blokes mince pie will attest to! Ouch!

The laws can take a bit of getting used to, not sure if I knows them all, and I followed and played it for over 35 years....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                Don't think the ladies are going to let it lie, either, make an innocent comment, look whats ya get....

You're right the hits probably are harder, but I think rugby's more physical, if that makes sense! They do stop play, if someones injured, normally if someones sparked out, or play encroaches on the injured player, the England v All Blacks was a bit lively Saturday, as this blokes mince pie will attest to! Ouch!

The laws can take a bit of getting used to, not sure if I knows them all, and I followed and played it for over 35 years....
                you probably right.... may have to break out the camera...

I understand what you mean about the physicality... nice shiner!

Comment

you probably right.... may have to break out the camera...
                  My work here is done.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                    My work here is done.
                    NOT until the pic is posted!

*Waits. Not patiently. For pic*

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post

lol..... I am running Wednesday... and it will be cold enough..... so maybe, just maayybeeee.... if you are good...

Comment

My work here is done.
                        lol....

Comment

• if you are good...
                          when are we ever not good?!

Comment

My work here is done.
                            D'ya really think so, P....

Originally posted by Goldie View Post

Warned ya Doc....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                            when are we ever not good?!
                            A good point, well made!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                              D'ya really think so, P....

Warned ya Doc....

A good point, well made!!
                              yes sir, yes you did.....

Comment

lol..... I am running Wednesday... and it will be cold enough..... so maybe, just maayybeeee.... if you are good...
                                Oh, I can be very, very good.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X