Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I have some fushia tights.... would that be acceptable? lol
    Anything would be acceptable with you in them...Just Sayin'
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      Anything would be acceptable with you in them...Just Sayin'
      lol... glad to see you have standards....

      Comment


      • The idea of our big macho Doc in tights made me giggle.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

        B*tch-lite

        Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          The idea of our big macho Doc in tights made me giggle.
          Hey, if they were good enough for Henry VIII they are good enough for old sailors.

          Comment


          • Bejebus Doc, i would love to see you in tights!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing else mind - just the tights!!!!!!!
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

            ...small steps....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              Bejebus Doc, i would love to see you in tights!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing else mind - just the tights!!!!!!!
              ladies first. (since Doc is a gentleman and all)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                ladies first. (since Doc is a gentleman and all)
                No, beg to differ as Doc brought up the new tights himself in his 2:30 am post.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                  No, beg to differ as Doc brought up the new tights himself in his 2:30 am post.
                  Oh, so talking about tights at 0230 makes you less than a gentleman? Good to know, good to know.

                  Comment


                  • Well, nice girls like myself (on this side of the world) were sleeping. I'm just saying, that he has to go first this time.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

                    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

                    Comment


                    • One does wonder what Doc was doing taking about tights at 2.30 am???????
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                      ...small steps....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        Well, nice girls like myself (on this side of the world) were sleeping. I'm just saying, that he has to go first this time.
                        sounds fair. Ball back in your court there doc....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          sounds fair. Ball back in your court there doc....
                          Or back in his tights. Doesn't the synthetic material rub? chafe?
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                          B*tch-lite

                          Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                            sounds fair. Ball back in your court there doc....
                            lol.... I make an innocent comment about wearing tights when I run and how warm they are, and an internet volleyball game starts!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                              One does wonder what Doc was doing taking about tights at 2.30 am???????
                              trying to stay awake....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                Or back in his tights. Doesn't the synthetic material rub? chafe?
                                nope.... this stuff helps too...

                                Amazon.com: Bodyglide Original Anti-Chafe Balm: Sports & Outdoors

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X