No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad weekend..... On Saturday, the daughter came out for dinner. We had a baked chicked, stuffing, mashed taters, kabocha squash, and an apple crisp....

Sunday the wife cooked up a chicken stew. delish.....

Did a long run on Sunday. I ran 17 miles according to the maile markers I have put on the roadway... but the Nikefit app says I ran 20.41 miles (and burned 2460 calories).... my legs swear I did 400..... very sore today. Going up stairs isn't horrible, but going DOWN blows big rocks... At any rate, This is the farthest I have ever run in my life... it feels good to have accomplished this...

Happy Birthday Devil Dogs... (Nov 10)..... Happy Veterans Day.... Thanks for your service!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      Facebook......
      Lol, you ain't wrong

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      Not a bad weekend..... On Saturday, the daughter came out for dinner. We had a baked chicked, stuffing, mashed taters, kabocha squash, and an apple crisp....

Sunday the wife cooked up a chicken stew. delish.....

Did a long run on Sunday. I ran 17 miles according to the maile markers I have put on the roadway... but the Nikefit app says I ran 20.41 miles (and burned 2460 calories).... my legs swear I did 400..... very sore today. Going up stairs isn't horrible, but going DOWN blows big rocks... At any rate, This is the farthest I have ever run in my life... it feels good to have accomplished this...

Happy Birthday Devil Dogs... (Nov 10)..... Happy Veterans Day.... Thanks for your service!
      Wish I had someone to knock up some delish at times....

Fair play on the scamper squire, I'd say you're not far off having the full shift in your legs, just about getting um used to it and time!

We calls it remembrance day over here, which is today (11/11), big respect to those who gave their all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        Lol, you ain't wrong

Wish I had someone to knock up some delish at times....

Fair play on the scamper squire, I'd say you're not far off having the full shift in your legs, just about getting um used to it and time!

We calls it remembrance day over here, which is today (11/11), big respect to those who gave their all!
        Welcome back DD...

yup. the legs are coming along....

It used to be called Armistice Day here.... to commemorate the end of The Great War, but it was expanded to honor all veterans in the 50's....

Comment

Welcome back DD...

yup. the legs are coming along....

It used to be called Armistice Day here.... to commemorate the end of The Great War, but it was expanded to honor all veterans in the 50's....
          Thank you!

Our is all encompassing, so to remember everyone from the past to the present day!

Comment

• Thank you for your service doc.

o7

Comment

• Thank you for your service, doc.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Doc, thank you for your service to this nation.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                  Thank you for your service doc.

o7
                  Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                  Thank you for your service, doc.
                  Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                  Doc, thank you for your service to this nation.
                  Thanks for the appreciation.... it was an honor to serve.

Comment

• Thanks for defending our nation, Doc! Happy Veterans Day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      Thanks for defending our nation, Doc! Happy Veterans Day!
                      Thanks... and the same to you as well!

Comment

• Monday: Did my push-ups and leg lifts...... and played out in the garden some today. Had to put some hoops back out, and floating row cover over some of the more tender veggies... they are calling for temps in the upper 20 tomorrow with a rain/snow mix.... loverly.....

Tonight I have a chicken stew and a BAS for my lunch....

Comment

• Rain and snow, you lucky perisher you, I envies you, err....

Went to a rememberance service yesterday morning, why does the playing of the last post turn me to jelly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                            Rain and snow, you lucky perisher you, I envies you, err....

Went to a rememberance service yesterday morning, why does the playing of the last post turn me to jelly!
                            I can see what you mean.... Very similar to this one..

Comment

Thanks... and the same to you as well!
                              Thanks, Doc!

Comment

• Legs feel much better.... Wednesday was a run day, and there was a 20 mph "breeze" and the temp was in the low 40's.... felt like the 20's..... yeah, not much running got done...

My food choices have been pretty poor over the last week..... must...get...back..on...track........

Comment

Working...
                                X