No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the carnits were consumed for dinner..... holy guacamole! Those things are chock fuuuuullllllll of fatty porrky goodness.... there is no freakin way I could be an orthodox Jew or muslim....
    They are so good, I am having them with scrambled eggs for breakfast... and coffee w/ heavy cream and a cup of chicken bone broth. Life is rainy, but good.
    Gonna be an inside day today because of the wet weather. I have greenhouse stuff to do and some seeds to be started, so I won't be sitting on my duff all day. Maybe later I will watch the Russel Crowe version of Robin Hood....
    Yesterday I ran across a podcast by Relentless Roger and the Paleo Doctor on Itunes.... interesting... subscribed.
    Also subscribed to PodRunner. they have podcasts of music at specific beats per minute to listen to while you run. I am looking to increase my pace, and I want to see if this helps me with my speed. It won't do much for my long slow run, but on my faster days it may help.... They have a bunch of different ones. There is a Couch to 5k podcast as well..... Gotta love technology!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
      After moving here to gun country, my formerly "guns are the devil" husband now sometimes ASKS the neighbor buddy if he can't go over to his place and shoot something almost-illegal at water-filled soda cans. Although, now that I think of it, we still do not own one ourselves, so I suppose he hasn't gone to hell in a hand basket yet...
      Well, I can tell ya that that particular level of hell is a fun one! Expensive, but fun.... Ammo ain't cheap these days, and wid thu gubmint buying up billions of rounds, demand is high so the price is going to go up even more....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Russel Crowe
        another New Zealand Born famous person. You are getting a few of us on here now doc. ......... you may not know it but this old Gwamma is actually famous in her own back yard !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not sure what for - but famous she is and famous she will stay.......
        just like Russell Crowe (whispers quietly)
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Alright Gwamma, tell us how you are (in)famous...Inquiring minds want to know.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            Alright Gwamma, tell us how you are (in)famous...Inquiring minds want to know.
            Yes, do tell Gwamma!

Comment

• Just signed up for a 5K road race to benefit the wounded warrior project. Maybe I can find a mud race later this summer!

Comment

Just signed up for a 5K road race to benefit the wounded warrior project. Maybe I can find a mud race later this summer!
                Very nice. Take pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                  Alright Gwamma, tell us how you are (in)famous...Inquiring minds want to know.
                  I did mean literally in my own back yard !!!!!!! Everyone loves me down on the farm let.
                  The sheep come running when I am around, the cats are always vying for my attention, the baby goat - well he just loves me, the dog worships the ground that I walk upon - so famous is the word.
                  If you ask anyone around these parts if they know Gwamma - they will say - HELL YEAH!!!!!
                  "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Monday:

Put off my push ups and leg raises til tomorrow... cuz I'm a lazy SOB.... Made a marinara sauce and added some fresh pork sweet italian sausage. Ate a nice bowl with some fresh mozzarella cheese.... holysmokes that blew out my carb macros for today... I had no idea that tomato sauce had so many carbs.... shulda thunk it throo. Oh well. there is always tomorrow.

F: 110g (60%) C: 88g (21%) P:80g (19%)

Comment

• Yeah, tomatoes are carby little bastages. That said, marinara and sausage sound pretty freaking worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                        Yeah, tomatoes are carby little bastages. That said, marinara and sausage sound pretty freaking worth it.
                        oh, I'm no crying over it! lol I did without the pasta..... a sacrifice had to be made somewhere!

Comment

oh, I'm no crying over it! lol I did without the pasta..... a sacrifice had to be made somewhere!
                          Agreed, plus pasta is really nothing but a sauce delivery system anyway. Spoons work just as well, though sausage is a better mode of transport I am sure.

Comment

Agreed, plus pasta is really nothing but a sauce delivery system anyway. Spoons work just as well, though sausage is a better mode of transport I am sure.
                            and I have discovered mozorella is a pretty good sytem as well...... small cubes increase the surfac area to carry marinara on...

Comment

and I have discovered mozorella is a pretty good sytem as well...... small cubes increase the surfac area to carry marinara on...
                              True, but I can eat cheese by the cubic ton so all it really does is increase my surface area.

Comment

True, but I can eat cheese by the cubic ton so all it really does is increase my surface area.
                                Roger that! Read you 5 by 5.

On a different note... just did my first set of crunches as a pre-PT test test... the goal is to do more than 40 crunches in 2 minutes. Goal accomplished... 45 done. So, I can do enough crunches to pass a Marine Corps PT test that I will give myself in 2 weeks..... I know I can do the run... the freakin pull ups are gonna kick my lilly white backside!

Comment

Working...
                                X