Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    did anyone notice how i studiously ignored the sausage comments and didnt take the bait LOL and it is not the size of the hank of the sausage, it is the method with which it is prepared that counts!
    Lol, I admires your considerable restraint....and absolutely, it's all the prep, preperation prevents reperation, bit Phil 'o' Sophical that....

Comment

• I guess no one like fermented meat......

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm, and spicey an all
        Naturally, its gots to be spicey....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        i like raw sausage meat. and i guess i also like andouille sausages if i can get them without any pork in. trying to work out the entendre with that one!
        Made some andouille using me smoker, looked ugly, tasted ding dong....Don't worry G will work out an entendre....

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
          i found this and thought of you doc
          Man loses weight on Oktoberfest diet
          approx 2142 cals a day. prob equal split of F/C/P. interesting anyways.
          That's an hilarious article. I like how he has lighter beer to start the day, then works up to stout at night. Also, it cracked me up that he relies on his son when doing this protocol because he can't drive.

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
          Could you possibly find me a diet that incorporated wine and steak please seas......... Surely you could find one somewhere.......
          G, there used to be some kind of "Business Man's Diet," that was pretty much steak and whiskey. But I think if you stuck to a low carb red, you could get the same effect. Think of the wine as being your (low carb) veggies. *chuckle*

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
          Dont we all Doc......... Dont we all!!!!
          A really good sausage is hard to find.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          I guess no one like fermented meat......
          As long as it's done in a hygienic setting.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          Naturally, its gots to be spicey....

Made some andouille using me smoker, looked ugly, tasted ding dong....Don't worry G will work out an entendre....
          Sometimes the ugliest sausage can fool you as to the satisfaction it will bring.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            That's an hilarious article. I like how he has lighter beer to start the day, then works up to stout at night. Also, it cracked me up that he relies on his son when doing this protocol because he can't drive.

G, there used to be some kind of "Business Man's Diet," that was pretty much steak and whiskey. But I think if you stuck to a low carb red, you could get the same effect. Think of the wine as being your (low carb) veggies. *chuckle*

A really good sausage is hard to find.

As long as it's done in a hygienic setting.

Sometimes the ugliest sausage can fool you as to the satisfaction it will bring.
            Ahhhhh Joanie.... the all knowing sausage-master.... I'm glad we weren't talking about fishing....

Comment

• A master of nothing, but a Jill of many trades am I.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

A master of nothing, but a Jill of many trades am I.
                All knowing sausage-Jill..... Not quite the ring of sausage-master, but it will work...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  All knowing sausage-Jill..... Not quite the ring of sausage-master, but it will work...
                  How about 'The Savant of Sausage'....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                    How about 'The Savant of Sausage'....
                    that might be the best title ever.

Comment

A really hard sausage is good to find.
                      Fixed that for ya, Joanie...

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                        that might be the best title ever.
                        I am not a hose monster! But maybe I was in my youth.

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                        Fixed that for ya, Joanie...
                        LOL!

B*tch-lite

Comment

LOL!
                          I would guess you do not look like on of these, even when you were younger....

Comment

Oh those halcyon days....

Apologies for straying from the levity of sausage and hose and the like, but....

Forgot to mention squire, asked me butcher for they venison backstraps on Saturday, it'd be cheaper for me to buy a gun, go shoot the deer and and dress it than to buy it....A filllet was 12, the backstrap was 3 and 1/2 times that, at the current exchange rate that's about $67!

Comment

• Eeek! That better be some amazing backstrap. BTW, I have whole packs of deer in my neighborhood that you could shoot.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                                Eeek! That better be some amazing backstrap. BTW, I have whole packs of deer in my neighborhood that you could shoot.
                                You ain't wrong....and I presumes they deer would be the car vandalising kind!

Comment

Working...
                                X