Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Ahh, creeping alopcia, the scurge of getting old, strangely me eyebrows are my hairiest feature....

There's nothing wrong with sporting a pair of Denis Healeys.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post

Mine aren't quite that bushy..... yet......

Comment

Denis Healeys brows are legendary, one can only aspire to that....

Comment

• My boss just walked in waving a box of Krispy Kreme dognuts..... geeeeesh.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            My boss just walked in waving a box of Krispy Kreme dognuts..... geeeeesh.....
            How d'you politely tell yer boss to F R O.....

Comment

How d'you politely tell yer boss to F R O.....
              Just nod acknowleging the offending agent and go back to watching youtube videos....

Comment

Just nod acknowleging the offending agent and go back to watching youtube videos....
                That'll work, you gets to keep your job as well, which is a bonus....Youm lucky as well, our company firewall blocks youtube!

Comment

That'll work, you gets to keep your job as well, which is a bonus....Youm lucky as well, our company firewall blocks youtube!
                  so does mine...

Comment

so does mine...
                    Oh, irritating ain't it?! Alternative means then....

Comment

Oh, irritating ain't it?! Alternative means then....
                      thank god for portable wifi devices!

Comment

• Friday was windy, gray, rainy weather, and I was lazy so I stayd inside. I watched a show called " Elizabeth: The Golden Age"..... As I know relatively little about English history, I found the story very interesting..... so much so that I bought a book on Tudor history on my Kindle...... The book is called "The Tudors" by Richard Rex. It is more of an overview rather than a detailed history. On Saturday I watched "The Other Boleyn Girl". I guess this was my English History weekend.....

Saturday, I got some lettuce and salad greens seeds planted.

Sunday was a nice day. Mostly sunny, a littel breezy and cooler. It was cool enough to wear a long sleeve shirt on my run. I ran 8.6 miles, as measured by the Nike Plus app on my Ipod Touch. Averaged 11:48 minutes per mile, which isn't a bad time for me. It is faster than I usually run that distance. I llike the app because it will give you your elapsed time, total distance covered and pace in real time. When your workout is done it gives your total time, distance, average pace and calories burned during the workout.... AND you can hook up a heart rate monitor to it.

Wife made a pumpkin spice cheese cake on Saturday afternoon.... yummy.... She also made a fresh vegetable beef soup. I was going to make some cornbread to go with the soup, but she beat me to it........ Cheesecake and coffee make a wonderful breakfast.....

Comment

• Ooh.The Tudors are just about the best bit of English history. Once you've got a feel for the movers and shakers, check out Hillary Mantel's novels - EXCELLENT.
                          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Ooh.The Tudors are just about the best bit of English history. Once you've got a feel for the movers and shakers, check out Hillary Mantel's novels - EXCELLENT.
                            I shall... thanks for the tip.

Comment

Ooh.The Tudors are just about the best bit of English history. Once you've got a feel for the movers and shakers, check out Hillary Mantel's novels - EXCELLENT.
                              It was lively period, got to say, glad I weren't around during that era though!

Was going to comment on the food Doc, but my cheesephobia is well documented....

Comment

It was lively period, got to say, glad I weren't around during that era though!

Was going to comment on the food Doc, but my cheesephobia is well documented....
                                No problem.... some folks like broccoli... which I can't understand, so your cheesophobia isn't a big deal..

Comment

Working...
                                X