No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what me? LMAO I thought you liked teasing doc and DD far more. it could be possible to ship. those dudes that started the first freezing works at totara estate shipped mutton to england frozen way back in the late 1800s. we should in theory be able to manage Chch between us if we think about it!

Comment

• Good day all!

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
      i have various bits of a fallow stag in the freezer. i gave half of it to my oldest. and i have various bits of red and fallow hinds in there too. i also have some wild pork legs and back straps too. i was doing an inventory earlier as we need to make inroads into eating it all. plus some paua, 4 crayfish and some white bait. a good haul. i love venison the most, maybe followed by whitebait and crayfish. i also love fresh kina.
      Good looking freezer that, not sure what paua is mind....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      I'm glad you put that qualifier in there..... one never knows with the Gwamma.... wild and crazy lady, that one!
      Oh, I think we do, no offence intended G....

That food sounds tidy!

Comment

• I am happy to come down and sample the spoils of your hunting anytime thanx seas...... And i do love winding doc and DD up. They are the best fun.......
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• you are always welcome. the kids wont eat it so i do need help sometimes getting thru it all! agreed doc and dd are the best fun.
          Good looking freezer that, not sure what paua is mind....
          paua are like abalone but our version. you can probably google them. beautiful insides of their shells.

Comment

• DD none taken. Gwamma loves me a wild crazy life....... But i only seem to get it on MDA, specilly the sex that is not sex thread.
            Loved it..........

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              I am happy to come down and sample the spoils of your hunting anytime thanx seas...... And i do love winding doc and DD up. They are the best fun.......
              Originally posted by seaweed View Post
              you are always welcome. the kids wont eat it so i do need help sometimes getting thru it all! agreed doc and dd are the best fun.
              paua are like abalone but our version. you can probably google them. beautiful insides of their shells.
              Just goggled um, You're right, they are beautiful, not I word I use very often!

And thank you ladies, glad to see our sense of stupidity is appreciated....

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              DD none taken. Gwamma loves me a wild crazy life....... But i only seem to get it on MDA, specilly the sex that is not sex thread.
              Loved it..........
              You and me both G, *sad expression of fizzog*....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                And thank you ladies, glad to see our sense of stupidity is appreciated....
                yuppers.....

Comment

• On a tangent Doc, not one of your more patronised sports Id imagine, but I went to my first ever rugby league game last night, me being a rugby union type chap, watched the US of A in their first ever world cup game against the Cook Islands, and your boys brought in the bikkies 32-20, they done good being the big underdogs, it was a good night!

They was some big bastards an' all, if they said it was Tuesday, I'd be getting the pancakes on, I can tell ee....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                    On a tangent Doc, not one of your more patronised sports Id imagine, but I went to my first ever rugby league game last night, me being a rugby union type chap, watched the US of A in their first ever world cup game against the Cook Islands, and your boys brought in the bikkies 32-20, they done good being the big underdogs, it was a good night!

They was some big bastards an' all, if they said it was Tuesday, I'd be getting the pancakes on, I can tell ee....
                    no, haven't watched alot of rugby. It does show up on TV periodically though. I really don't know much about the game, other than it can get right brutal. Rugby players do have a rep for being tough SOBs..... Glad to hear that the home slices won, though.... Go US of A!

Comment

• Watch the all blacks Doc. You will be. Mighty impressed!!!!!! And they look good in undies...........

...small steps....

Comment

Watch the all blacks Doc. You will be. Mighty impressed!!!!!! And they look good in undies...........
                        well, that can't be said about everyone..... some folks look frightful in undies, like me, as an example.... which is why I rarely wear them....

Comment

• Dickory docery dooo - too much infomation, . but gwamma has also been known to go commando on a regular occassion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Dickory docery dooo - too much infomation, . but gwamma has also been known to go commando on a regular occassion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Yous gotta air a room every now and then, ya know....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            no, haven't watched alot of rugby. It does show up on TV periodically though. I really don't know much about the game, other than it can get right brutal. Rugby players do have a rep for being tough SOBs..... Glad to hear that the home slices won, though.... Go US of A!
                            There was the odd fracas last night, for some reason everytime someone copped one round the ear at tackle time the recipient took umbridge.... I think the Americans in the crowd were winding up for a good night....

Comment

• Rugby has become a popular sport for high schools in my area. I know many of the students on the girls team at KHS...All sweet, lovely young ladies until they hit that field. Our girls team won the regional last year.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                                Rugby has become a popular sport for high schools in my area. I know many of the students on the girls team at KHS...All sweet, lovely young ladies until they hit that field. Our girls team won the regional last year.
                                Good to see the game getting more participation at any level, anywhere!

The men are the same for the most part, maybe not sweet, but off the field their good blokes, put them on the paddock and they're lethal, had some cracking scuffles with good friends, when I was playing, we'd then go out and have a scoop or two after the game, as you do....

And congrats on the regional trophy!
                                Last edited by Dhansakdave; 10-31-2013, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X