Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muscles, yo

Last edited by bloodorchid; 02-21-2013, 09:27 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• lol... not EXACTLY what I want to look like.... I want more of a gymnast look.... but beefcake does have its perks!

Comment

• Heheheh... pulling out the H-thins.
        Those two are just hilarious.
        Allllllll KINDDDDZZZZZZZZZZ!
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• You already ARE a beefcake, Mister.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• A Kenny Rodgers 'look a like' beef cake.............. hhhhmmmmm Gwamma could cope with that..................

...................... althou I suppose at the end of the day its Mrs Sub who ultimately has to cope with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
              You already ARE a beefcake, Mister.
              lol...maybe a CAFO beef

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                A Kenny Rodgers 'look a like' beef cake.............. hhhhmmmmm Gwamma could cope with that..................

...................... althou I suppose at the end of the day its Mrs Sub who ultimately has to cope with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                She's a brave woman to even try!

Comment

• Friday:

Today is squat and pull up day, but I'm a lazy bastage, so I will do it tomorrow... Friday's suck because they are so loooooong, Sundays suck cuz they are so short. I hate workin nights......

So, I had a couple of errands to run. Picked up a pork shouder, skinned it (saved for lard rendering), deboned it(saved for bone broth) and cut it in to large chunks. Pulled up the recipe for Mark's Crispy Carnitas and have that going in the oven.... It's been a little over an hour and the house smeeeeellllllsss delishhhhh! Oh that cumin and garlic combination is wonderful! I love the favor of curry, and the smell of cumin makes me think of curry. So this willl cook for another 2 hours. I don't know if my stomack can wait that long! I'm getting hungry from the smells....
                  I picked up a Ghiardeli 100% dark cocoa bar. WIll try that later tonight I think. I also picked up some Atkins fudge 0 net carb chocalte fudge brownies thingies.... I ate one earlier today cuz I was hankering fer some chocolate, and it filled the hole. Yeah, not exactly "primal" but it is high in fat, moderate protein and no net carbs, so I figured it would do OK for an "emergency chocolate crisis"...

Diet:

B: scrambled eggs, pork sausage patties cooked in butter

L: Pork steak cooked in butter

D: CARNITAS!

S: chicken broth, yogurt

F: 145g (71%) C: 13g (3%) P: 122g (26%)
                  Total calories: 1794

Yeah, I blew the heck out of my total calories and F & P macros....

Comment

• Hi Doc - sounds like you have had a very enjoyable day - food wise. I have just had me a big plate of bacon and eggs with the boy - and very enjoyable it was too. But alas he doesn't look like Kenny.......................

...small steps....

Comment

Hi Doc - sounds like you have had a very enjoyable day - food wise. I have just had me a big plate of bacon and eggs with the boy - and very enjoyable it was too. But alas he doesn't look like Kenny.......................
                      Yes, food hasn't been too bad.... the carnitas will be in another couple of hours... and I am drooooolin for those.... Bacon is always good with eggs, or salad, or a brick, for that matter... Bacon makes everything better! Too bad Mrs sub doesn't like the smell of bacon cooking first thing in the morning.... cuz I luvs it.......

Comment

• oh Mrs Sub - send her over to mine..... I will learn her !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

oh Mrs Sub - send her over to mine..... I will learn her !!!!!!!!
                          lol... She likes it where she is.... even though I am a sarcastic, uncouth, loudmouthed bumpkin... she thinks I'm the cat's meow... She has an apointment with the psychiatrist on Monday...

Comment

• oooohhhhh psychiatrists - they are good for a laugh !!!!!!!
                            cancel that - send her to the hairdresser instead - us girls LOVE going to the hairdressers - in fact ALL the worlds problems are solved at the salon !!!!!
                            Just DDDDDooooo EEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

...small steps....

Comment

oooohhhhh psychiatrists - they are good for a laugh !!!!!!!
                              cancel that - send her to the hairdresser instead - us girls LOVE going to the hairdressers - in fact ALL the worlds problems are solved at the salon !!!!!
                              Just DDDDDooooo EEEEEEEETTTTTTTT
                              I think she prefers to do the manicure/pedicure/eyebrow plucking to a hair salon.... but it amounts to the same thing. I go to the shooting range to vent.... fortunately I built one on the farm, so I doesn't has to travel far...

Comment

• After moving here to gun country, my formerly "guns are the devil" husband now sometimes ASKS the neighbor buddy if he can't go over to his place and shoot something almost-illegal at water-filled soda cans. Although, now that I think of it, we still do not own one ourselves, so I suppose he hasn't gone to hell in a hand basket yet...
                                I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Working...
                                X