Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    i only let myself get caught if i want to be caught. you have to want the giver of pain to catch you!
    so THATS why I got married again..... apparently I like pain!

Comment

• so THATS why I got married again..... apparently I like pain!
      i've done that one twice too many times. and i have learnt. evade the hat trick LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        so THATS why I got married again..... apparently I like pain!
        Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        i've done that one twice too many times. and i have learnt. evade the hat trick LOL
        Lol, masochists you be! Never make the same mistake once be my mantra....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          Lol, masochists you be! Never make the same mistake once be my mantra....
          And your a richer man for it!

Comment

And your a richer man for it!
            Err, not really, managed to wisely invest my funds over the years on various essential things, holidays, guitars, amps, the Thatchers Cider Co, ETC!!

Comment

Err, not really, managed to wisely invest my funds over the years on various essential things, holidays, guitars, amps, the Thatchers Cider Co, ETC!!
              Those are much wiser investments than divorce court.... trust me on this one!

Comment

Those are much wiser investments than divorce court.... trust me on this one!
                I don't think I'll ever, ever, doubt you on that!

Comment

• Lol, masochists you be! Never make the same mistake once be my mantra....
                  my dad always used to tell me a wise man never makes the same mistake once or something like that. kids put a stop to my wider investment in jim, john and jack and the kids horse and the dog put stop to a lot of my holidays. i can play the guitar but we wont go there LOL thankfully i kinda live somewhere where it is like being on holiday all year as it is so beautiful. so it is a win win situation.

Comment

my dad always used to tell me a wise man never makes the same mistake once or something like that. kids put a stop to my wider investment in jim, john and jack and the kids horse and the dog put stop to a lot of my holidays. i can play the guitar but we wont go there LOL thankfully i kinda live somewhere where it is like being on holiday all year as it is so beautiful. so it is a win win situation.
                    I'm guessing that you are refering to investing in Jim Beam, Johnny Walker and Jack Daniels....

Comment

• I am going to a retirement ceremony today. The celebrant is a fellow that worked for me waaaay back in the days of sail, and grog was allowed on US Navy ships.... OK, not quite that long ago, but certainly nearly 20 years ago. He asked me for career advice a few years ago, he took the advice to go to Submarine School, and is now retiring from the Navy. Very proud of him... Will certainly have a cider or 5 at an Irish pub that is near the ceremony site...... THEN off to the running store I go, need some more socks and a muscle massage implement.... I saw them when I bought my new shoes.... something like this:

Amazon.com: The Stick Self Massage Muscle Body Massager Runners Mobility Tool - Free 2-3 Day Shipping (Sprinter Stick): Health & Personal Care

May stop and get some Crispin cider to sample for the weekend......

Comment

I think I mentioned before that where you lives sounded idyllic, onto a winner if you got that deal, apart from the lack of J, J & J of course!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        I am going to a retirement ceremony today. The celebrant is a fellow that worked for me waaaay back in the days of sail, and grog was allowed on US Navy ships.... OK, not quite that long ago, but certainly nearly 20 years ago. He asked me for career advice a few years ago, he took the advice to go to Submarine School, and is now retiring from the Navy. Very proud of him... Will certainly have a cider or 5 at an Irish pub that is near the ceremony site...... THEN off to the running store I go, need some more socks and a muscle massage implement.... I saw them when I bought my new shoes.... something like this:

Amazon.com: The Stick Self Massage Muscle Body Massager Runners Mobility Tool - Free 2-3 Day Shipping (Sprinter Stick): Health & Personal Care

May stop and get some Crispin cider to sample for the weekend......
                        Have a good time squire, be warned though, some of the Irish pubs I know are mighty difficult to get out of, the 20ft from the bar to the door will seem longer than that marathon yer training for....

That massage things weird an' all!

Comment

I think I mentioned before that where you lives sounded idyllic, onto a winner if you got that deal, apart from the lack of J, J & J of course!

Have a good time squire, be warned though, some of the Irish pubs I know are mighty difficult to get out of, the 20ft from the bar to the door will seem longer than that marathon yer training for....

That massage things weird an' all!
                          Aye tiz true.... but tiz a fight worth having!

Comment

Aye tiz true.... but tiz a fight worth having!
                            Arr, and one I've lost a time or two!

Comment

as have I, but fought valiantly, none the less.....

Comment

• I think I mentioned before that where you lives sounded idyllic, onto a winner if you got that deal, apart from the lack of J, J & J of course!
                                it is only my iron self discipline. the js are all just around the corner. literally. well if you can call 3ks away around the corner.

i've lost a few of those fights too but afore mentioned small children have put paid to me going into battle on this front. i am also forever telling them not to pick fights they are going to lose so it would be a tad hypocritical if they had to come get me LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X