Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    AND....... Ankle injuries do not stop one from enjoying other pursuits...........
    true... I could soak it in cider....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      Wink wink - you know what Gwamma means Doc!!!!!!!
      nope.... I'm a bafoon... please elaborate....

Comment

• We'll tis called " a leg over Doc"
        One gets one leg........... And pops it over ........
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• nope.... I'm a bafoon... please elaborate....
          lmao i am not prepared to believe you didnt get that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            The ITB didn't bother me at all today.... and now that you mention it.. it was a pissy rain when I was running.....

Hope the Achilles tendonitis is done...
            Could be I haven't run since the last flare up, ought to give it go, then again me backs still TFU, so....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
            i didnt have to do any of that. i just went feral and brought myself a santa cruz. i got better that time finally after funnily enough twisting the same ankle again running down a certain iconic local mountain in a pair of work boots. i was experimenting to see if it was better at the time. the second twist fixed it properly which was very wierd. i think the key really is the moment the ankle is injured change tack for a while and the work the upper body and then ease back into it slowly.
            Yup, rest up and let it do it's thing!

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            We'll tis called " a leg over Doc"
            One gets one leg........... And pops it over ........
            Lol, Is that a form of physiotherapy....

lmao i am not prepared to believe you didnt get that one!
            Lol, nor me!

Comment

• Yup, rest up and let it do it's thing!
              i'd be lying if i said we ever do that! no what i meant is exercise a different body part. G, bless her, made a suggestion for alternative exercise but i was thinking along different lines myself. chin ups, tricep dips, chest press sorta lines LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                i'd be lying if i said we ever do that! no what i meant is exercise a different body part. G, bless her, made a suggestion for alternative exercise but i was thinking along different lines myself. chin ups, tricep dips, chest press sorta lines LOL
                Oh, I never stopped when they went, just didn't run, as to G's suggestion, I'd need to get a training partner, I'd imagine, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  Oh, I never stopped when they went, just didn't run, as to G's suggestion, I'd need to get a training partner, I'd imagine, lol.
                  There are professionals for that.... but theys a bit pricey, as I understand it....

Comment

• training partners do help. they need to be ones you want to train with tho. or the lack of ability to run could be a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      There are professionals for that.... but theys a bit pricey, as I understand it....
                      Lol, I thinks it depends on whats they specialize in....

training partners do help. they need to be ones you want to train with tho. or the lack of ability to run could be a challenge.
                      Could be an incentive to go through the pain barrier though....

Comment

• [QUOTE=seaweed;1345992]G, bless her, [QUOTE]

Bless her little cotton sox........ That's an ad on the tele............ And yeah Doc - plenty of injuries are dealt with " in the sac" as it were.................

Just do eeeeeet Doc
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Could be an incentive to go through the pain barrier though....
                          i think we've already discussed the love of the pain barrier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                            Lol, I thinks it depends on whats they specialize in....

Could be an incentive to go through the pain barrier though....
                            true enough..... though some are cheaper than others.... wait.. isin't that a song? Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap?

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                              i think we've already discussed the love of the pain barrier.
                              I believe you're right, no need to run then....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              true enough..... though some are cheaper than others.... wait.. isin't that a song? Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap?
                              I'll take you're word for it, ahem....Classic song!

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                              Bless her little cotton sox........ That's an ad on the tele............ And yeah Doc - plenty of injuries are dealt with " in the sac" as it were.................

Just do eeeeeet Doc
                              I thinks that might have to wait 'til the weekend....

Comment

• I believe you're right, no need to run then....
                                i only let myself get caught if i want to be caught. you have to want the giver of pain to catch you!

Comment

Working...
                                X