No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 funny. i was being subtle but yes, i have seen the photo too.

Comment

• Doc is hot.......... Haven't seen a phottie of DD yet!
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Doc is hot.......... Haven't seen a phottie of DD yet!
        i think there's one quite a few and several pages back of DD. or maybe he could repost?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

DD by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

That's an energy drink I'm holding, err....

I did toy with putting a photee with pecs, but didn't want to profane the Docs journal with boobies!
          Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
          Doc is hot.......... Haven't seen a phottie of DD yet!
          Originally posted by seaweed View Post
          i think there's one quite a few and several pages back of DD. or maybe he could repost?
          Done and done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
            Done and done!
            ahhhh yes.. the energy drink man! lol Had a few of those meself last week.... had a sixer of Magner's.... itwernt bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              I have seen a photo of doc in his uniform ( and I do like a boy in his uniform) and I would be more than happy for him to chase me topless or in a sports bra !!!!!!!!!!
              I be confused again, is that you topless or him topless and who's in the bra....

Comment

• DD look at you- another hottie from the UK. However I do like a boy in uniform, so if you could indulge
                Gwamma in that very small indulgence- she would be forever grateful
                X scrubs, fireman, or even a policeman with a baton in his pocket............ Oh the dreams that Gwamma is gonna have tonight"........

...small steps....

Comment

• isnt your "cider" just apple juice tho? and "hard cider",the more exciting AJ? i was back on the ouzo last week briefly so i cant talk LOL

Comment

• Nah Gwamma do not look good nekid, or topless etc etc etc........ So best we stick with Doc in the sports bra or topless.........

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                      isnt your "cider" just apple juice tho? and "hard cider",the more exciting AJ? i was back on the ouzo last week briefly so i cant talk LOL
                      yes, cider here is unfiltered apple juice, and hard cider is fermented.... I prefer it hard...

Comment

• DD look at you- another hottie from the UK. However I do like a boy in uniform, so if you could indulge
                        X scrubs, fireman, or even a policeman with a baton in his pocket............ Oh the dreams that Gwamma is gonna have tonight"........
                        i have to point out here that i dont like men in uniform at all!!!! i can look past it in certain cases but it is in spite of, not because of. i expecially dont find policeman hot.

Comment

• .... I prefer it hard.
                          i think we all do and NO i mean cider before anyone else gets going!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                            i think we all do and NO i mean cider before anyone else gets going!!!
                            I was refering to cider.... where was YOUR dirty mind going.... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              .. I prefer it hard...
                              As we all do DOC

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                                ahhhh yes.. the energy drink man! lol Had a few of those meself last week.... had a sixer of Magner's.... itwernt bad...
                                A mans got to keep hisself energised....

DD look at you- another hottie from the UK. However I do like a boy in uniform, so if you could indulge
                                Better stop by the fancy dress shop on me way home....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                                isnt your "cider" just apple juice tho? and "hard cider",the more exciting AJ? i was back on the ouzo last week briefly so i cant talk LOL
                                Oh it's hard cider 'Natch', it may only be 5.2%, but it's a hard hitting 5.2, also been known to turn the imbiber into Mr Invincable after a few!

Nah Gwamma do not look good nekid, or topless etc etc etc........ So best we stick with Doc in the sports bra or topless.........
                                Ah, okay that's cleared it up for me....

Comment

Working...
                                X