Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Thanks guys, went to the quack, got prescribed Co-codamol and Naproxen, bit unsure of the Co-Co what with it being codeine based and stuff!

Still say that's pretty impressive what with all the other stuff you do.
    I would start with the Naproxen, and if you take that and get no relief in a couple of hours, take one of the other. Basically it's Tylenol with codeine. Just as an aside, don't take them with cheeky juice......

Thanks for that. I don't usually think of myself as the impressive type, but I appreciate your sentiment.

Comment

• DD google the coco what. it could be fun! hopeful your back will feel better soon. just dont get too pilled up and decide to overdo it as it no longer hurts.

and doc what are bent leg knee raises? i need to get back into more body weight exercises. i have been getting a bit too much assistance from the dog of recent which has been making it hard. he cant even keep still like a decent barbell should either!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        I would start with the Naproxen, and if you take that and get no relief in a couple of hours, take one of the other. Basically it's Tylenol with codeine. Just as an aside, don't take them with cheeky juice......

Thanks for that. I don't usually think of myself as the impressive type, but I appreciate your sentiment.
        That's sounds like a plan, funnily enough I did 'self medicate' on Monday with a few cheeky juices....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        DD google the coco what. it could be fun! hopeful your back will feel better soon. just dont get too pilled up and decide to overdo it as it no longer hurts.
        That's what I what I'm worried about, get out with pixies and try to breakdance or something....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        and doc what are bent leg knee raises? i need to get back into more body weight exercises. i have been getting a bit too much assistance from the dog of recent which has been making it hard. he cant even keep still like a decent barbell should either!
        My take on them is hanging from a pull up bar and raising the knees to the horizontal, might be lying on you're back and bring the knees up to the vertical mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
          DD google the coco what. it could be fun! hopeful your back will feel better soon. just dont get too pilled up and decide to overdo it as it no longer hurts.

bent knee raise is done flat on your back, knees bent to about 90 degrees, legs raised up until your thighs are perpendicular to the ground. Then you lower your legs until your heels are just off of the ground.

Comment

• i had to google that! for some reason i had this image of you having to raise a single bent leg from a bridge position.

Comment

• DD, sorry about your back. Hope you get some relief soon.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                i had to google that! for some reason i had this image of you having to raise a single bent leg from a bridge position.
                Sounds like some sort of yogie position....

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                DD, sorry about your back. Hope you get some relief soon.
                Thanks P, mucho appreciated.

Comment

• Doc, that's a heck of a schedule. I went to Massage school for nine months when I lived in FL. It was okay until I realized I don't particularly like touching strangers. (at self) I had a client once who no matter where he was, always made sure to have one massage per week at least. No school could have taught me the tactile lesson I learned from him - his muscles felt so supple like he was in his 20s. I'm a believer if no longer a practitioner.

Dave, if you go break dancing with the pixies, could you please make a video?
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    I second this request!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      Doc, that's a heck of a schedule. I went to Massage school for nine months when I lived in FL. It was okay until I realized I don't particularly like touching strangers. (at self) I had a client once who no matter where he was, always made sure to have one massage per week at least. No school could have taught me the tactile lesson I learned from him - his muscles felt so supple like he was in his 20s. I'm a believer if no longer a practitioner.

yeah, it do keep me busy and outta the bars...dammit!

I've never had a massage, but am not opposed to the idea... depending on the practioner. The guy that ran the program where I worked would have LOVED to do me, I found out after I left the school....

Dave, do video.... I've never seen a pixie....

Comment

• Fair warning, the plastic lids are NOT watertight on my Mason jars, sadly...
                        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Hiya Doc - how is life over yonder ?
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Hey Gwamma, Where have you been hiding?
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• hiya Paula - how are you my girl ????
                              Old Gwamma has just been here there and everywhere- but its nice to be back - I am in desperate need of some friendly motivation !!!!!!!
                              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                                Hiya Doc - how is life over yonder ?
                                Hey G... Long tie no gander! Good to see ya again! Hope things are going well in your neck o the woods!

Comment

Working...
                                X