No announcement yet.

Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally posted something for my journal to your journal. Sorry.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 10-03-2013, 05:44 PM. Reason: ooops
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• hmmm..... I think I am liking debauchery more and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
        But...then you'd be naked.
        Oh er, thats true, still reckons I'm safe....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        hmmm..... I think I am liking debauchery more and more!
        Yer not Robinson Crusoe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          Oh er, thats true, still reckons I'm safe....

Yer not Robinson Crusoe!
          lol... no, but it is Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            lol... no, but it is Friday!
            And TFFT....

Comment

• i spend way too much time under the bus so i could be a bad influence. friday evening here already thankfully. been debauched sunbathing a few days this week on top of the bus LOL my potatoes i planted are starting to show leaves too. very exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                And TFFT....
                TFFT? Not sure I am following you.... Can you tell I'm an old fart that doest do "texting"? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                  i spend way too much time under the bus so i could be a bad influence. friday evening here already thankfully. been debauched sunbathing a few days this week on top of the bus LOL my potatoes i planted are starting to show leaves too. very exciting.
                  sunbathing is a "on the bus" activity, I'm thinking.... Good news about the spud buds!

Comment

• yes my garlic is up too. all sorts is flowering and growing early here. i would do more gardening but i am fighting the horse, the rabbits and the pukeko. since i can only eat the rabbits i have "raised", i am better off sticking to foraging instead. and going to the shops. as to sunbathing being an on the bus activity. 2 funny. i go all sorts of wild places and sunbathe. tops of mountains, beaches, the top of the bus out the back yard. i was up our local mount last summer. it is private land. i know all the landowners whose land meets at the top and they would all be riding a motorcycle so i would hear them way before i saw them. i am laying in the sun chilling out and i hear voices. i manage to just get my clothes on and act natural and 7 indian tourists with back packs and cameras came walking past!!! they were so not supposed to be there but they'd obviously just decided to go for a walk while they were on holiday without respecting any fences or gates or signs.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                      yes my garlic is up too. all sorts is flowering and growing early here. i would do more gardening but i am fighting the horse, the rabbits and the pukeko. since i can only eat the rabbits i have "raised", i am better off sticking to foraging instead. and going to the shops. as to sunbathing being an on the bus activity. 2 funny. i go all sorts of wild places and sunbathe. tops of mountains, beaches, the top of the bus out the back yard. i was up our local mount last summer. it is private land. i know all the landowners whose land meets at the top and they would all be riding a motorcycle so i would hear them way before i saw them. i am laying in the sun chilling out and i hear voices. i manage to just get my clothes on and act natural and 7 indian tourists with back packs and cameras came walking past!!! they were so not supposed to be there but they'd obviously just decided to go for a walk while they were on holiday without respecting any fences or gates or signs.
                      Love garden grown garllic...... I think I may plant some for spring harvest.....

damn tourists!

Comment

• damn tourists!
                        they are very irritating. we are heading into tourist season so my beach is about to get invaded. i went the other day for a sneaky cigarette and couldnt even let the dog off the lead. i had a temper tantrum and had to go home LOL lambing too atm so i have to be real careful where i let the dog loose. he wouldnt eat or kill a sheep but my money is on him potentially feeling the need to bail one and maybe play with it.

i use the garlic scaups( sp?) instead of chives. and garlic is easy to grow. leeks are awesome too to have in the garden. put one a day in soups.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          TFFT? Not sure I am following you.... Can you tell I'm an old fart that doest do "texting"? lol
                          'Thank fork for that'....Oh, I don't do texting, due to old fartism, not afraid of the odd acronym though....

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                          yes my garlic is up too. all sorts is flowering and growing early here. i would do more gardening but i am fighting the horse, the rabbits and the pukeko. since i can only eat the rabbits i have "raised", i am better off sticking to foraging instead. and going to the shops. as to sunbathing being an on the bus activity. 2 funny. i go all sorts of wild places and sunbathe. tops of mountains, beaches, the top of the bus out the back yard. i was up our local mount last summer. it is private land. i know all the landowners whose land meets at the top and they would all be riding a motorcycle so i would hear them way before i saw them. i am laying in the sun chilling out and i hear voices. i manage to just get my clothes on and act natural and 7 indian tourists with back packs and cameras came walking past!!! they were so not supposed to be there but they'd obviously just decided to go for a walk while they were on holiday without respecting any fences or gates or signs.
                          Glad you clarified that the sunbathing was actually sunbathing, I was thinking it was another analogy, was it close with the Indians?! Owning a horse is dangerous over here, some bugger might put it in yer dinner....I heard once you get garlic growing it's quite prolific, like mint?

Comment

• no garlic grows from a bulb. prob more like bluebells. mint grows from a runner. more like a blackberry. we have a few patches of feral mint around here so i never lack for it. and it was very close with the indians. i had to put my bra in my pocket as i didnt have time to put it on. i was kinda relieved it wasnt anyone i knew tho.

Comment

• Last week I started back at my Convict Conditioning... This time I am doing all 6 of the exercises. Last week, I thought my ars were going to fall off they hurt so bad.... the push ups made my triceps hurt, the horizontal rows made my biceps hurt. Fortunately this week, those parts don't hurt, and I did more exercise than I did last week. Guess I just had to bust the rust out.... Yesterday I did squats. With all the running I do, I thought that my legs wouldn't have lost any conditioning. Boy, today proved me wrong. I did 3 sets of 20 full squats.... by the time I was done, my legs felt wobbly.... They feel fine now, but not then! Apparently, strength training uses "different" muscles than endurance training.... who'da thunk it?

I made some fresh vegetable soup yesterday. I put parsnips, carrots, celery, green and red bell pepper and fresh tomato, and some browned ground beef. I had a quart jar of bone "gelatin" broth that I made a couple of weeks ago that I added as the base liquid and topped off with some water. It turned out pretty tasty.

I think a big chuck roast is on the menu for tomorrow. I will be looking at table top rotisseries tomorrow as well, so I can do my own rotisserie chicken...

Comment

• oh and if they tried to put my middle daughter's horse in their dinner. heaven help them.she still isnt talking to one of her favourite neighbours who made a joke about dog tucker when her horse was sick over the winter. absolutely no sense of humour about dead horses at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X